How was it the first time you joined #mwchat?

Mariomario64

Shine Sprite
I got into this random conversation about cheese and milk with a bunch of people then SLNO invited me over to #wolff

User4042

Celestial Guide
No one was doing anything so i smiley spammed, not knowing it was spam. Then MCD kicked me. I didn't really care and went on a couple hours later and got into a conversation with nabber asking if i was new.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Max2 was there.

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
I've been around since the days it was still #mariowiki. I remember being harassed by Wayoshi back then. I don't remember what happened the first time I joined #mwchat after the split.

SonicMario

Star Spirit
I don't go to #mwchat. But the first time I joined #mariowiki I still remember. My brother introduced me to the community. I still remember when I first joined and DP said something like "Yay another Sonic fan :D" certainly a different demeanor then he has now. (Which Dippy, I hope you don't take any offense. You did kinda change very drastically from those days)

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Northern Verve said:
Which Dippy, I hope you don't take any offense. You did kinda change very drastically from those days
Yes, I've changed for the better.

Red Barchetta

Talk less, smile more.
I've been around since it was #mariowiki too. The first time, I remember me and a few other guys kept changing our names to random stuff (like trolls at the time and even changed our names to porplemontage), and then Jdrowlands came in and gave us a warning. Was fun ;D

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
I dont know, #mwchat was stupid when it was created. Back when #mariowiki was the chat, I remember there being a ton of people and no one really paying attention to me.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Oh. If we're specifically only counting #mwchat I don't remember. Was #mwchat the one that was originally made by people that hated that me and necromorph were in charge of #mariowiki?

Anton

kero?
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Uniju said:
Oh. If we're specifically only counting #mwchat I don't remember. Was #mwchat the one that was originally made by people that hated that me and necromorph were in charge of #mariowiki?
No, that was #mwikichat or something like that, if you're referring to the thing that Noah made to preach his hatred for you, but ended up inviting you to a day later while still having his "UNIJU IS HITLER" or something in the topic.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Yes, that was it. I was going to tell the story once was reminded of which channel that was.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Hypnotoad said:
Uniju said:
No, that was #mwikichat or something like that, if you're referring to the thing that Noah made to preach his hatred for you, but ended up inviting you to a day later while still having his "UNIJU IS HITLER" or something in the topic.
Good times?

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Quiet. Very quiet.

The subsequent times after, I was a pretty large noob.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
MCD said:
Quiet. Very quiet.

The subsequent times after, I was a pretty large noob.
preeeeeeeeeeety much this.