How was it the first time you joined #mwchat?

I got into this random conversation about cheese and milk with a bunch of people then SLNO invited me over to #wolff

No one was doing anything so i smiley spammed, not knowing it was spam. Then MCD kicked me. I didn't really care and went on a couple hours later and got into a conversation with nabber asking if i was new.

Max2 was there.

Every time I go there, no one is there.

I've been around since the days it was still #mariowiki. I remember being harassed by Wayoshi back then. I don't remember what happened the first time I joined #mwchat after the split.

I don't go to #mwchat. But the first time I joined #mariowiki I still remember. My brother introduced me to the community. I still remember when I first joined and DP said something like "Yay another Sonic fan :D" certainly a different demeanor then he has now. (Which Dippy, I hope you don't take any offense. You did kinda change very drastically from those days)

Northern Verve said:
Which Dippy, I hope you don't take any offense. You did kinda change very drastically from those days
Yes, I've changed for the better.

I've been around since it was #mariowiki too. The first time, I remember me and a few other guys kept changing our names to random stuff (like trolls at the time and even changed our names to porplemontage), and then Jdrowlands came in and gave us a warning. Was fun ;D

I dont know, #mwchat was stupid when it was created. Back when #mariowiki was the chat, I remember there being a ton of people and no one really paying attention to me.

Oh. If we're specifically only counting #mwchat I don't remember. Was #mwchat the one that was originally made by people that hated that me and necromorph were in charge of #mariowiki?

Uniju said:
Oh. If we're specifically only counting #mwchat I don't remember. Was #mwchat the one that was originally made by people that hated that me and necromorph were in charge of #mariowiki?

No, that was #mwikichat or something like that, if you're referring to the thing that Noah made to preach his hatred for you, but ended up inviting you to a day later while still having his "UNIJU IS HITLER" or something in the topic.

Yes, that was it. I was going to tell the story once was reminded of which channel that was.

Hypnotoad said:
Uniju said:

No, that was #mwikichat or something like that, if you're referring to the thing that Noah made to preach his hatred for you, but ended up inviting you to a day later while still having his "UNIJU IS HITLER" or something in the topic.
Good times?

Quiet. Very quiet.

The subsequent times after, I was a pretty large noob.

MCD said:
Quiet. Very quiet.

The subsequent times after, I was a pretty large noob.

preeeeeeeeeeety much this.

Back