You can't have Luma without Rosalina?

You can't have Luma without Rosalian?

• Yes. I can't have Luma without Rosalina.

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No. I can have Luma without Rosalina.

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Windy

Lakitu
Mario Tennis Open has shown as a Luma, but not Rosalina.
Rosalina has most major character on Super Mario Galaxy.

The Generation of Mario Golf and Tennis
64GBC.jpg

GCGBA.jpg

3DSTennis.jpg

Well Mario Tennis Open really was also based a bit on New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 3D Land for a start.

Luma's do play a very big role in Super Mario Galaxy. I think Luma was a good choice for a change because Rosalina actually did not play a very big role in SMG2 and Luma's played a big role for the second time in a mainstream game. I think rosters should rotate between these two.

Also the Poll is very hard to understand.

You can't really expect the roster to be all that impressive for 3DS titles. If anything, Mario Tennis Open has more in common with New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario 3D Land.

manasword said:
Rosalina has most major character on Super Mario Galaxy.
New Super Yoshi said:
Luma's do play a very big role in Super Mario Galaxy. I think Luma was a good choice for a change because Rosalina actually did not play a very big role in SMG2 and Luma's played a big role for the second time in a mainstream game. I think rosters should rotate between these two.
Even though Rosalina might be the most major one, I think Luma is also a symbol of Galaxy. If you mean that we should have Rosalina as the only one representive player from Galaxy series, I can only say that Galaxy characters are new and the old main characters (Toadette, Pauline etc) should be prior to them in rosters.

The only problem would be that as Lumas are species, do the staff really consider to focus on one Luma character (cream master, orange coplayer) to be recurring with Rosalina? If not, I don't think other Lumas should be playable.

Same with Honey Queen, you don't have to overreact as they haven't got the second chance in spinoffs.

Danny The Street said:
That's like saying you can't have Toad with out Peach
Yeah :toad: and :peach: go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly, and so do Rosalina and the Lumas

MarioBros2 said:
Danny The Street said:
Yeah :toad: and :peach: go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly, and so do Rosalina and the Lumas
Wario's Woods and Luigi's Mansion both feature toad but not Peach therefore your argument is invalid

Danny The Street said:
MarioBros2 said:
Danny The Street said:
Wario's Woods and Luigi's Mansion both feature toad but not Peach therefore your argument is invalid
I thought you meant what I meant...I thought we were on the same page! I've never played either, well, I started Luigi's Mansion.
Edit: Let's get back on topic. (This isn't Mindless Junk)

You can have Luma without Rosalina as much as you can Baby Peach without Baby Luigi -.-;

Yeah, you guys are right, but when they go together, it's awesome, but they abtually are fine separated...

Rosalina may be the "Mother of the Lumas"; however, that does not necessarily mean that she needs to accompany the Lumas in every game that they appear in. The Lumas are fine on their own as they are iconic characters from the Galaxy games and can stand out to being recognizable.

Adding in Rosalina with the Lumas is a nice touch; however, excluding her doesn't make the Lumas oddly placed either. It's a rather flexible situation to be honest.

Propeller Toad said:
Rosalina may be the "Mother of the Lumas"; however, that does not necessarily mean that she needs to accompany the Lumas in every game that they appear in. The Lumas are fine on their own as they are iconic characters from the Galaxy games and can stand out to being recognizable.

Adding in Rosalina with the Lumas is a nice touch; however, excluding her doesn't make the Lumas oddly placed either. It's a rather flexible situation to be honest.
I agree.

MarioBros2 said:
Danny The Street said:
MarioBros2 said:
Danny The Street said:
I thought you meant what I meant...I thought we were on the same page!
Then next time be a dear and read.

Also per PT.

Toad85 said:
MarioBros2 said:
Danny The Street said:
MarioBros2 said:
Danny The Street said:
I thought you meant what I meant...I thought we were on the same page!
Then next time be a dear and read.
I did read, I misinterpreted, ok?

Back