The Starman Theme

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
What's your favorite version of the Starman theme? I like the original, Mario Power Tennis, Super Paper Mario, Wing Cap, NSMBW, Mario Sports Mix, SMB3, Mario Kart Wii.

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
My favorites are Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island and Mario Tennis.

I think I forgot Bounce 'n Pounce from SM64DS and the Owl theme.

GOSH! I can't believe I forgot that catchy Double Dash, Super Mario Kart and Mario Kart 64.

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I like Yoshi's Island's Starman theme (probably because I always picture Baby Mario walking up walls and on the ceiling when I hear it).

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Mario Strikers Charged Starman theme is the best, hands down

NSY

Celestial Guide
I can't really say here because they are all very similar.

Z-omb

Spiny
I like the original and metal cap remix from SM64, never heard the MSC one before but it sounds jazzy!

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Z-omb said:
I like the original and metal cap remix from SM64, never heard the MSC one before but it sounds jazzy!
That's why I like it so much ;)

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Doki Doki Panic isn't a mario game, therefore this topic is on "The Marioverse", no offence.

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
IceShadow1199 said:
Doki Doki Panic isn't a mario game, therefore this topic is on "The Marioverse", no offence.
>YK:DDP isn't allowed.
>MM5 is allowed.

I FEEL LOVED.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
*goes to write article on Mega Man for the wiki since he's now part of the Mario series*

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Oh wow. I seriously didn't know we had that (and if I did know, I don't remember it).