Mario Strikers Wii U

Windy

Lakitu
They making a new title as Mario Football for the Wii U.
Site: http://www.dualpixels.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-major-wii-u-eshop-games-leak-includes-world-of-warcraft-cou

There is my Roster of next of Wii U Football. Previous characters have starter in next game.
Party(except 9), Baseball, Football have accumulated the characters and Entire of returning characters will be starter.
Excluding example:
Party 4 into 5, Donkey Kong has removed.
Party 6 into 7, Koopa Kid has removed.
Football GC into Wii, Super Team has removed.

Captain
There is a total of 16 captains have playable in game.
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi
Wario
Waluigi
Donkey Kong
Bowser
Diddy Kong
Bowser Jr.
Petey Piranha
King Boo (New)
Rosalina* (New)
Lubba* (New)
King K. Rool* (New)

Sidekicks
There is a total of 12 sidekicks have playable in game.
Hammer Bro.
Birdo
Toad
Koopa Troopa
Boo
Shy Guy
Monty Mole
Dry Bones
Magikoopa (New)
Koopa Paratroopa (New)
Blooper* (New)
Luma* (New)

Goalies
There is a total of 3 goalies have playable in game.
Kritter
Kip* (New)
Kass* (New)

Never really got into this series much but it would look awesome with the HD graphics, I might get it for the Wii U.

I'm still waiting for the day they upgrade Toad and even Birdo to captain status as opposed to sidekicks. I mean if Yoshi can be a captain, then I don't see why Toad and Birdo can't either...

We're likely to get more sidekicks, so why not make the change? I'd be even more happier if they make the differences between the captains and sidekicks more minimal. I mean why can't the sidekick characters get special moves of their own (with animations similar to the captains)?

Propeller Toad said:
I'm still waiting for the day they upgrade Toad and even Birdo to captain status as opposed to sidekicks. I mean if Yoshi can be a captain, then I don't see why Toad and Birdo can't either...

I'd more like to know if the next Striker game have to use the same rule of roster. I think it can be same with Baseball games, where we can make it free to choose the members we want in one team, not only having only few captains and species.

I can wait for this game is not allowed.

I agree to the roster of your almost completely (I only thing I do not like is the make the goalies of Kas and the ticket, since I do not play a Donkey Kong barrel blast, so may it, it does not get why everyone loves them).

If there is truly going to be another installment, I'll definitely be picking it up.

Rosalina....participating in a Mario Strikers game?

I like Rosalina, but placing her in a heavily armored gear ramming opponents into electric fences sounds WAY out of character for her.

Baby Luigi said:

I like Rosalina, but placing her in a heavily armored gear ramming opponents into electric fences sounds WAY out of character for her.
Now that I think about it, I agree.

Magikrazy said:
Baby Luigi said:

Now that I think about it, I agree.

Perhaps.. but she may surprise us yet...

Rosalina is my favorite character, but I do not want to see her in a Mario Strikers title. It does not suit her.

RandomGuy said:
How does Luma and Lubba put on armor? And how do they even kick?

And you're asking this in a series where Goombas can hold baseball bats!

Anser said:
RandomGuy said:
How does Luma and Lubba put on armor? And how do they even kick?

And how does Boo kick? Lubba and Luma have tiny legs. Tiny, but legs.
Mystic star powers that allow it to hold the ball telepathically. Sounds crazy and weird, but come on, it's Mario and I'm pretty sure Strikers has broken more soccer rules than the ones they've abided by.

Baby Luigi said:
And you're asking this in a series where Goombas can hold baseball bats!

Professor Mario said:
Mystic star powers that allow it to hold the ball telepathically. Sounds crazy and weird, but come on, it's Mario and I'm pretty sure Strikers has broken more soccer rules than the ones they've abided by.

I know all of this is possible in the Mario world! It wasn't me who asked about how can a Luma kick! ;)

Don't drag Rosalina into the Mario Strikers series. She's better off doing Baseball, Tennis, and most of the sports from Mario Sports Mix.

MnSG said:
Don't drag Rosalina into the Mario Strikers series. She's better off doing Baseball, Tennis, and most of the sports from Mario Sports Mix.
I don't adhere to Rosalina just because she's new in Mario history, but for spinoffs I don't think we should put limitations that some characters shouldn't appear in some games, just like Toad and Toadette can no longer be tennis players.

If you guys think Rosalina is elegant and shouldn't join violent sports (Daisy&Peach: WHAT?), I think she can still be herself by using magic to control the ball elegantly.

Dorayaki said:
MnSG said:
I don't adhere to Rosalina just because she's new in Mario history, but for spinoffs I don't think we should put limitations that some characters shouldn't appear in some games, just like Toad and Toadette can no longer be tennis players.

If you guys think Rosalina is elegant and shouldn't join violent sports (Daisy&Peach: WHAT?), I think she can still be herself by using magic to control the ball elegantly.
Do you can imagine Rosalina to check the body of someone to the electric fence?

Back