V2W: Forum's Choice III (Champion Celebration, Stats, Voter Awards, etc.)

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice III (Championship: Metal Sonic Vs. Iroh)

Metal Sonic: 7
Iroh: 5

hell no, i hate tea

please don't retract my vote for this :(

Yasuhiro Hagakure said:
hell no, i hate tea

please don't retract my vote for this :(

Well Tea's not exactly the character. So I think you get off scot-free xD

Meteal Sonic

^^^

(but i don't hate metal sonic)

Metal Sonic: 8
Iroh: 6

PLOT TWIST

Metal Sonic: 7
Iroh: 7

Metal Sonic: 8

Metal Sonic: 9

Metal Sonic: 10

(if he wins i have a 100% accuracy rate right)

C'mon Iroh, you can pull through this.

Metal Sonic: 10
Iroh: 9

quick someone do a heel turn and change your vote

One hour left! Still enough time for a hero. Perhaps someone will increase Metal Sonic's 1-vote lead. Maybe someone will tie it up and extend this match by another day. Maybe someone else will complete Iroh's comeback to win the game. Maybe someone will change their mind and support the other. Will something happen? Or will Metal Sonic be counting down his victory by the minute with no opposition?

Less then a half hour left. This might be extended by another day if nothing happens now!

HEEL TURN BITCHES

(please note, this is only a joke, please do not penalize my vote, it's not aimed at the contestants anyway)

Metal Sonic: 11
Iroh: 10

Metal Sonic: 11
Iroh: 12

WAIT A SECOND WAIT A SECOND

that was 19 seconds late

so we're still tied

After nearly 2 months and 2 days of nonstop matchups we have our champion

And the winner of the third edition of Vote to Win: Forum's Choice is...

IROH

Iroh___Dragon_of_the_West_by_DarkKenjie.jpg

After being down multiple times in match and tieing 2 times in the day, Iroh pulled it off AMAZINGLY within the last 2 minutes of the match to claim the Championship! What a finish!

Iroh had both big and short matches. But most of all he came on top in all of them to get here. And now he's on top as a Forum's Choice champion. Congratulations to the Dragon of the West. Now I have an important message regarding Forum's Choice IV

I have decided not to host the next game. Someone else will. I don't know if I'll ever host another Forum's Choice game again. But I will not be hosting the fourth one and that's a fact. As much as I liked how this game turned out at the end there were a few things that I felt that it lacked that the past 2 games did. I can't just put my finger on it. I think there was alot less activity in the at some points even in the later rounds. Alot of Overtimes in the first round which got annoying, and there wasn't as much debate over the 120 character roster then what was expected. The page count definitely took a blow too. In both the last 2 games the Championship took place somewhere in a page count of 80 something. While this ended 20 pages prior, It just felt like less people cared. I though maybe a different person would help revitalize it a little bit. Smasher will probably more likely be doing the next one as he volunteered when I first brought it up that I might not do the next game. If he still wants to host, it will be up to him when to start the next game and not me. Next game, I'll be just a voter like all of you have been instead of also the host.

Voter awards will still come out but not too soon. They''ll be out throughout the day. I will not be doing the #1-120 ranking this time however. In the meantime go ahead and start up the championship celebration for Iroh and the end of this long game.

aw wha

but uniju was 19 seconds late

Back