Rare Mario Party 3 artwork (Mario, Wario and Waluigi playing Parasol Plummet)

Anser

King Bowser
I found this on the internet:

Mario-Party-3-213-3.jpg

I had seen that artwork of Daisy, but not those of Mario, Wario and Waluigi! There's another one of Mario playing Parasol Plummet which is kind of popular, but those of Wario and Waluigi are sure new. Does anyone know where to find them with a white background?

The fake Millenium Star looks kind of uncanny valley-ish in that picture.

Toad85 said:
Is this official artwork?

If so, then this is a fantastic find. Upload it to the wiki immediately.

I think they're official, or at least they look like so. They look too good. They're very well made. How do I upload an image to the Wiki?

If it looks official, then it probably is. The artwork is too accurate looking to be a fake.

You can upload images on the bottom left hand area of the page (the one with stacks of links) under "toolbox" named "Upload". You need to be autoconfirmed if you want to upload (if you aren't yet).

op's image is from a wallpaper site (99% sure it's official since i've seen it elsewhere, though).

the artwork is definitely legit, because this was on the main page of the archived mp3 site

This reminds me of that artwork of Mario and Wario chasing a chicken from that game. I remember that Wario was shoving Mario by the face while they were chasing a chicken. Can anybody find this picture anywhere? I remember this picture somewhere...

Turboo said:
op's image is from a wallpaper site (99% sure it's official since i've seen it elsewhere, though).

the artwork is definitely legit, because this was on the main page of the archived mp3 site

One of these links show "access denied".

Back