• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
'Bout time. So, which do YOU like best? Or do you like 'em both?

Voted DS, though I guess its slightly unfair for me too do so since I've never actually played a PSP.

To me, DSes are slightly better. Cooler games! But the PSP is, like, a mini laptop. However, the only game I've played is Loco Roco. Cool game.

Bah! Sony NOT my favorite company. BUT YOU SOLD A PSP?! Should have tried Loco Roco.

Sorry for the double post, but...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=902109023681812200&q=The+PSP+Sucks <-- same guy.

PSP also has Mario! Haven't you heard about those illegal emulated games which I pirate copy hundreds a week? Ahem...

The results of this poll really surprise me. I mean, DS wins by a landslide? On a Mario-based forum? Amazing.

Hint: Go back and check for sarcasm.

The PSP has homebrew stuff going for it which is neat and all

I find the DS to be a tad bit overrated, but I haven't played a PSP for more than two minutes so I don't know what to say, I can't have an opinion yet

hey this is unfair......this is a nintendo Forum....try thhis at a Sony forum...I like them both though

DS.

I don't know what system is technically superior, but the DS has games I like, and that's a good enough reason to like it.

The DS has better games.

And instead of having a screen bigger than your house, it just splits the screen up into two.

SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDLE!

Back