SM64 vs SM64DS

Which you think it is better?

• N64

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • DS

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
Unless you are driven by nostalgia, DS had more characters and more stars, so there is no way the original could be better. And the DS version plays better than ever when played on the 3DS! Try it and you'll see quite quickly what I mean.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
there is no way the original could be better
Is that so? Still, I think that the DS version is better, though the lack of a control stick is a bit confusing.

Ultraluigi said:
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
there is no way the original could be better
Is that so? Still, I think that the DS version is better, though the lack of a control stick is a bit confusing.

The remake isn't simply a remake. There are some altered missions, like the one in Tiny Huge Island. In my limited experience, I found the control pad bearable.

I will get this game and gamestop said that it will arrive at Monday, I hope it can be early and I plan to get all 150 stars without AR because my friend borrowed my DS lite

I managed to get all 150 stars, but if you played the original Super Mario 64, it's not just 120 + 30. Some original goals are altered in this game.

Oh, okay. I know I lost MY copy.

1 of 4 stolen DS came in the mail and it is Super Scribblenauts and I need to wait until Monday

Oh, okay then. How long since you last played the game?

Last time I played is before Aug, that when my house is on fire and my SM64DS is missing from the box after I opened my box in Oct

Oh, it's been years since I last played that game. That's too bad, because I really wanted to play that game in my 3DS.

wow, the DS version has a big lead. I kinda thought that more people preferred the original.

I voted for the DS version myself, because I enjoyed the extra content and the added ability to play as Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario, and the controls never bothered me. the original was still great though.

I wish that this game can have 4th jump when I have 150 stars. Also long time ago that I belived in Waluigi rumor for short time then I zoomed closer at magazine about Waluigi and I found out it is fake

Smasher said:
wow, the DS version has a big lead. I kinda thought that more people preferred the original.

I voted for the DS version myself, because I enjoyed the extra content and the added ability to play as Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario, and the controls never bothered me. the original was still great though.

I expected more people afflicted by nostalgia to vote for 64 than DS. Turns out I was wrong as well.

Diddy Kong said:
I wish that this game can have 4th jump when I have 150 stars. Also long time ago that I belived in Waluigi rumor for short time then I zoomed closer at magazine about Waluigi and I found out it is fake

I didn't realize the Waluigi fake news was fake until it was revealed as fake.

Back