Blaze
Vector
Silver
Metal Sonic
Rouge
Espio
Big the Cat
Cream

Petey Piranha is quite a stretch (but I know how much you like him so I understand why he's in :P)

Also, I think Charmy is a little small for the Olympics. I think Espio should be over him.

Petey is a little big, though. He's much bigger than Bowser if you want a comparison

Lubba? :|

Danny The Street said:
Majin Vegeta said:
Big the Cat
I WILL MURDER EVERYONE WHO WORKS FOR SEGA IF THIS HAPPENS
Baby Luigi said:
Lubba? :|
AND I WILL MURDER EVERYONE AT NINTENDO IF THIS HAPPENS

Good luck with that, then

Let's put Lubba in so GS can murder all of Nintendo's employees :smug:

Espio was considered Speed in Sonic Heroes, so yeah, it would make sense if he was speed.

Umh... I think there were many other similar topics, since we haven't get M&S 2014.

Even though only 10 Mario competitors, 20 is a big number for a spinoff and acutaully hard to ask them to add. If the staffs thought they couldn't add some other players, hope they can consider to rotate some others into this game.

I'm not sure if Petey Piranha is a main character/representive in Mario series, while some main characters aren't in your list.

Dorayaki said:
Umh... I think there were many other similar topics, since we haven't get M&S 2014.

Even though only 10 Mario competitors, 20 is a big number for a spinoff and acutaully hard to ask them to add. If the staffs thought they couldn't add some other players, hope they can consider to rotate some others into this game.

I'm not sure if Petey Piranha is a main character in Mario series. I might put Toadette, Rosalina or Dixie instead.
Like I said above, I put Petey in to balance out the amount of characters in one class. Toadette and Dixie are fast and light. Rosie might work though.

Majin Vegeta said:
Like I said above, I put Petey in to balance out the amount of characters in one class. Toadette and Dixie are fast and light. Rosie might work though.
Sorry, I didn't notice. I wonder if it's the reason that the staff don't want to add or change any competitor in 2012.

I'm sure that SEGA will only put in two new characters for each team in Mario and Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.

Isn't it a little early to be making predictions? Mario and Sonic London 3DS came out in February, and the next Winter Olympic installment isn't due to be announced until this time next year.

Back