Would you buy another remake of Super Mario 64....

I put it in Console Gaming because I want it on a Console (the Wii). If I wanted it on the DS, this topic would be in Handheld Gaming.

Duh yeah. I'm THAT kinda nerd.

But if they added Waluigi, DUH NO.

I already have SM64DS, so I don't think it'll be worth buying.
BTW, what's wrong with SM64DS? I've heard they lowered the difficulty, so it's definitely no über-hard game in SMB-series/YI-series-style. And that's good. And wut's wrong with 30 more stars and 3 more charas? :(

PaperStriker said:
I already have SM64DS, so I don't think it'll be worth buying.
BTW, what's wrong with SM64DS? I've heard they lowered the difficulty, so it's definitely no über-hard game in SMB-series/YI-series-style. And that's good. And wut's wrong with 30 more stars and 3 more charas? :(

SM64DS is way easier. SM64 was already an easy game, but its insane what the modifications did to some of the stars. Then some stars are made pretty much impossible because of the subpar controls. And the three other characters make it so many of the original stars can't be done by certain characters, and the additional content is sub-par compared to the content carried over from the N64 version. SM64DS is a decent game, but it pretty much destroyed the feel of an amazing classic game, and it can't be forgiven for that.

Yeah, Luigi was broken thanks to his Helicopter spin, making many levels easier. And Wario was useless in many parts of the game. They could have at least put Waluigi in instead of Yoshi.

Remember how there were rumors of Luigi in SM64. Luigi was added in SM64DS. Waluigi was rumored to be in SM64 DS. Maybe they'll remake it again, this time adding Waluigi. But then another rumor pops up. Nintendo remakes again, and adds that character. OMG. A never ending cycle of remakes!

Snack said:
It would almost definatly suck and destroy the feel of such a classic game even more than the DS remake already did, but I would probably end up buying it anyway, who knows why.
MII not, unless they are new levels too

Most likely not. I'm tired of these remakes. The original will always be the best imo. Only one "sort-of" remake got my attention and that was Galaxy, but it's not really a remake so much as it is a similar premise with a totally different storyline and new items and powerups and such. I liked 64 DS, but... meh, I still like the original better.

UniverseX said:
Most likely not. I'm tired of these remakes. The original will always be the best imo. Only one "sort-of" remake got my attention and that was Galaxy, but it's not really a remake so much as it is a similar premise with a totally different storyline and new items and powerups and such. I liked 64 DS, but... meh, I still like the original better.

.........One remake sounds better. It needs graphics like SMG...

Needs more characters!

MegaMario9910 said:
SmashBrother said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ChaosNinji said:
I'd buy a remake of SMS if they made it not suck.

... and combined it with a slightly modified LM with an epic end story that twisted the two together after you beat both and made sense.

Total epicness.

What?

You seemingly can't quote. You can't even log into the Wiki without help. <_<

The said:
Most said:
SmashBrother said:
Type said:
ChaosNinji said:

... and combined it with a slightly modified LM with an epic end story that twisted the two together after you beat both and made sense.

Total epicness.

What?

...I don't log in anymore. I have it that it remembers me so I don't go through a lot of the stuff...

WHATTA MEAN I CAN'T QUOTE RIGHT??!!

MegaMario9910 said:
The said:
Most said:
SmashBrother said:
Type said:
ChaosNinji said:

Total epicness.

What?

...I don't log in anymore. I have it that it remembers me so I don't go through a lot of the stuff...

WHATTA MEAN I CAN'T QUOTE RIGHT??!!

Exactly that. :) Now everyone is trapped in that quote block... <_< I suggest we delete it.

Back