Would you buy another remake of Super Mario 64....

PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
Oh (what a pwning word), I thought it was a tying Mistake and you meant PM. :eek:

Mansion switched with Mario?

MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:
Oh (what a pwning word), I thought it was a tying Mistake and you meant PM. :eek:

Okay, before anyone asks any more questions, here's what I meant:

The guy said he would buy a remake of Super Mario Sunshine (SMS) if it didn't suck. What I did was quote that and add on to it in my reply, saying that I would buy the remake of SMS that didn't suck if it also had a slightly modified Luigi's Mansion (LM) tied into it, along with one of those Sonic Adventure end stories that's unlocked after you beat both SMS and LM, AND that made sense when tying the two games' stories together at the end. WHY? Because if Gadd wasn't created, we wouldn't have a good explanation for LM OR SMS. And just for a note, it would be awesome if this was all on the Wii.

Any more questions?

SmashBrother said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

The guy said he would buy a remake of Super Mario Sunshine (SMS) if it didn't suck. What I did was quote that and add on to it in my reply, saying that I would buy the remake of SMS that didn't suck if it also had a slightly modified Luigi's Mansion (LM) tied into it, along with one of those Sonic Adventure end stories that's unlocked after you beat both SMS and LM, AND that made sense when tying the two games' stories together at the end. WHY? Because if Gadd wasn't created, we wouldn't have a good explanation for LM OR SMS. And just for a note, it would be awesome if this was all on the Wii.

Any more questions?

What if there wasn't another remake of SMS?

MegaMario9910 said:
SmashBrother said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

Any more questions?

Then I hope for LM2. Next!

SmashBrother said:
MegaMario9910 said:
SmashBrother said:
MegaMario9910 said:
PaperStriker said:
3Dejong said:

Any more questions?

Then I hope for LM2. Next!

I bet it'll feature Waluigi... not gonna get that hoax up...

THEY SHOULDN'T A REMADE IT THE FIRST TIME! Y NOT AN ALL NEVER ADVENTURE IN '04?!!!

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
THEY SHOULDN'T A REMADE IT THE FIRST TIME! Y NOT AN ALL NEVER ADVENTURE IN '04?!!!
It came in 06. :P

Back