Glitches you have found yourself in video game

ToxBox

Power Star
Today, I found a weird glitch in SM64 that I got a star from toad and I get it in strange way

639px-Baby_Man_Textures.png

640px-MKDD_Glitch_1.jpg

The falling through the bridge glitch in Frappe Snowland in Mario Kart 64 I discovered myself too.

Gettting stuck in the air in Crash Twinsanity
Jumping through the celing in Crash 1
Dancing inside the Komodo Bros in Crash 2
Green death place in Sonic Heroes
Flotaing glitch in Sonic Generations

It did for me. Someone on YouTube even commented on that (too bad I don't remember which video it was). Granted, the same thing happening to that person is most likely just a conincidence, but still.

One time In super mario sunshine, In the first main level, with Petey and stuff, the rotating wooden wheel thing, I hit it when jumping into it and got pushed under the level and died.

Joey Wheeler said:
In Paper Mario 2, if you use Supernova on the Shadow Queen while she's invincible, the game freezes.
I believe that only works in early versions of the game.

Ran into a glitch in Aquitic Ruin in Sonic Classic Collection more than once. Other than that I do not remember runing into any other glitch myself.

In the DS version of LEGO Batman, one will sometimes fall through the floor and die in the Ice Cream Factory.

One time when I was playing Super Mario Land I hit one of the ? Blocks in World 1-3 and it just disappeared.

In Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing I pulled off a Standing Turn (which is very similar to the Standing Mini Turbo in MKW) by pressing both the Control Stick and D-Pad in the same direction, and when I stopped pressing the acceleration button the car started shaking.

This works in the Wii, 360 and PS3 versions, but it doesn't work in the DS/iDevices versions and I'm unsure about the PC version.

In my friend's Spider Man 3, there were times when we got stuck in the air, stuck on the ceiling, stuck upside down, etc.

Back