Final Smashes for lost melee characters

I know for sure Young Link would use his Fierce Deity mask.

Roy - long range critical hit(from fe6)

Mewtwo - Psycho Boost

Pichu - 3 hit combo attack (thunder punch, thunder bolt, then strong thunder) or something.

Majin Vegeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
Or we would just have another Triforce Slash

NO.

We don't need THREE identical final smashes. The Landmaster thing was already a joke

Yeah, it'd be lame to have Young Link's be identical to Link's.

Besides, the Bunny Hood is so much more win than the Triforce, that'd make a much better Final Smash.

For the characters I know well enough:

Dr. Mario: Turn everyone into viruses and brings out a random pill. The color that matches with the colored viruses get KO.

Young Link: Bring out ocarina and do something, or use a mask.

Baby Luigi said:
Majin Vegeta said:
Baby Luigi said:
Or we would just have another Triforce Slash

NO.

We don't need THREE identical final smashes. The Landmaster thing was already a joke
I'm not suggesting that it should have happened. I think Nintendo might have done it.

Still, we should suggest ideas BETTER than Nintendo's

Pichu's Final Smash could always be inspired by the Ukulele Pichu's full power song from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs: :D

Pichu- Propeller Toad's suggestion
Mewtwo-Psystrike
Dr. Mario- unleash a bunch of viruses on everyone, except Dr. Mario can't be hurt because he has Megavitamins
Roy- some slash thing (i don't really play fire emblem
Young Link-Baby Luigi's suggestion

I would love it if Dr. Mario would drop giant pills from the sky onto the other players, kind of like a bunch of Snorlaxes that could be controlled.

MnSG said:
Zae said:
Mewtwo - Psycho Boost

You are aware that only Deoxys can learn Psycho Boost, right? I would say Psystrike, but that attack came after Brawl.

Yeah except in smash bros universe some characters get moves they dont even learn lol.

Magikrazy said:
Zae said:
MnSG said:
Zae said:
Mewtwo - Psycho Boost

You are aware that only Deoxys can learn Psycho Boost, right? I would say Psystrike, but that attack came after Brawl.

Yeah except in smash bros universe some characters get moves they dont even learn lol.
Yeah, but never other's signature moves, right?

I suppose.

If thats out then yeah psystrike.

Back