• Pretzels

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jelly beans

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Pepperoni.

Other than that, various meats (Beef, chicken, bacon) if possible and not too expensive.

The best is the chicken alfredo pizza from the place slightly further away than the closest place to me, ask them for mushrooms and extra broccoli. Pineapple, anchovi, everything else is great too. Except for tomatoes and olives. I always go for the white sauce.

wait, people actually do put ice cream, pretzels, and jelly beans on their pizza?

Anyway, what I put is pineapple, ham, and cheese. Hawaiian pizza is my favorite combination

Extra cheese. Don't usually get it anymore even though I love it. Usually get garlic knots instead.

Baby Luigi said:
wait, people actually do put ice cream, pretzels, and jelly beans on their pizza?

I put once put ice cream on my own pizza, didn't turn out too well.

The pretzels and jelly beans were a joke reference to my favorite animated movie. (shouldn't be too hard to figure out when you realize who made this topic).

Sausage, Peppers, and Mushrooms.

I'm also like 20% Italian..

I like pepperoni, mushroom and stuff. I also like anchovies, though I don't have them much.

My two favorite pizzas are:

*Cheese, pepperoni, then extra cheese on top of that, with some bacon sprinkled onto the top. Light pizza sauce and cooked until the cheese browns.

*BBQ Chicken Finger pizza. Deep fry the chicken fingers, put a small amount of pizza sauce on the dough, dice and shake the chicken fingers in bbq (my favorite brand is Open Pit) and sprinkle them evenly on the sauce, mozzarella cheese, some more bbq chicken just to make it even and not layers that will slip off, then more cheese. Cook until the cheese is completely brown.

Pepperoni, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Pineapple. Okay, Funny story: I used to dislike pineapple on pizza. I musta been a pretty wierd kid back then*!
*That was<2 years ago!
Oh yeah, and I never have pizza without root beer.

Pepperoni, mushrooms, olives, squash, sausage, salami, peperoncinis, onions, pinapple, bacon, goat cheese...
tldr; I like combination.

Re: What toppings do you put on your pizza?

I don't see my favorite topping in the world on there: Anchovies

all meats, peppers(white pepper, jalapeno, etc.) olives, broccoli, onions, ranch, garlic sauce, all kinds of cheese sauces, quacamole, all kinds of chips, bbq sauce, buffalo wing sauce, just a bunch of stuff really.

Back