Video Games In School (school project)

Mario4Ever said:
Anyone else find it odd that as far as 3DS cartridge games are concerned, we basically have two manuals now?

One of them sucks (the printed one)

The other one is more inaccessible than the printed one (in game one)

Baby Luigi said:
I love reading the instruction booklets. I hate it how they basically dumbed down the Mario instruction booklets over the years. No character bios, no descriptions of courses or items, basically nothing.

Oh I know right? That was the best part of the instruction booklet!

Also, what I meant was I don't read the instruction booklet before I play a new game.

Majin Vegeta said:
When i was young, I would take manuals and look at pictures.

This..

Anyways we cant bring it at all, even if its lunch time, even if its saturday classes (yay for graduation :D) btw, i feel someones gonna judge me for that but we have a little difference in our school system here... anyways the point is i hate my damn school....

Mario4Ever said:
Nabber said:
eco-friendly

At least the games themselves aren't. :lol: (I'm thinking of that group that we shall never mention again)
I think Sonic the Hedgehog is eco-friendly, as you're saving animals whenever you defeat an enemy.

I think it'd be fine. But your only allowed to use them during recess and lunch time.

But I can't talk, I play Modern Combat 3 on my iPad during work time like everybody else.

Back