Babies Fan Club

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
A fan club for the babiez! My favorite is Baby Luigi.

Members:
OJ Toad
Pyro
Baby Luigi
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
You'd be crazy to NOT see me in this club

IceShadow1199 said:
A fan club for the babiez! My favorite is Baby Luigi.
*brofist*
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Who pratically doesn't love Baby Luigi? I wish he was one of Yoshi's partners instead of Baby Mario.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
IceShadow1199 said:
Who pratically doesn't love Baby Luigi? I wish he was one of Yoshi's partners instead of Baby Mario.
I wish he was playable before Baby Peach in BOTH Yoshi's Island and Mario Tennis :mad:
 

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Yes, I don't know how Baby Peach made it into Mario Tennis. Maybe it's popularity in Japan or something. But Baby Luigi would be a great unlockable character.
 

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
IceShadow1199 said:
Yes, I don't know how Baby Peach made it into Mario Tennis. Maybe it's popularity in Japan or something. But Baby Luigi would be a great unlockable character.
Baby Luigi has been more popular than Baby Peach. He has been around longer.

Yes, Baby Luigi would make a great unlockable character for any game.
 
Top