What's the first Mario game you ever played?

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
Sorry if this topic might be a duplicate but I'm pretty impatient to use the Search engine.

Okay, just post in this topic what was the first Mario game that made you catch interest in the Mario series, and also that you played.

The first game that I played and caught interest in the Mario series was Super Mario 64.

I'll never forget you, Super Mario 64. :'(

Super Mario 64, IIRC.

I think Super Mario World. But I didn't own it. It was when I had a babysitter.

My first owned Mario game would have to be something on the N64. Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Smash Bros. if that counts, etc..

The first game I've seen was Super Mario Bros. 3. I didn't start playing video games seriously (seriously --> trying to actually make progress instead of just goofing off) until I was eight, though. The first game I played and beat myself was Super Mario 64.

Super Mario 64 a long time ago at a relative's house was the first time I was exposed to a Mario game.

Super Mario Advance was probably the first Mario game I played; however.

Well we got an N64 and 4 Mario games for it. MIT was either Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, or Yoshi Story, Mario Tennis wasn't played until a day later

Super Mario bros.

Was a long time ago I might add.

Either Super Mario 64 or Mario Kart 64. Can't remember which of the two.

My first Mario game was actually Super Mario All-Stars. As a kid, I played it along with Mega Man X2, Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble, and Super Punch-Out!!

Super Mario World (along with Sonic 3 & Knuckles) was not only the first Mario game I played, but the first game in my life. This caused me to beg my father to buy me a Gamecube, my first video game console. I was successful.
...Best ****ing day of my life. However, my first fully-owned one was Super Mario Sunshine.

SM64 in hospital when I was 6 years old then got SMB3 for GBA, Mario Golf and Yoshi Island too

Back