Peaches Hair In Spin-Offs

Its probably due to the fact that Peach's hair is WAY longer than Rosalins and Daisys(even combined).

Z-omb said:
I always thought Rosalina's hair was the longest?
I agree.

Z-omb said:

Nope. Rosalina's hair is barely longer than Daisy's.

Although my previous post is a bit inaccurate, as Peach's hair isn't quite as long as I thought, but regardless, it is the longest.

Looking at official art so yeah.

Zae said:
Z-omb said:

Nope. Rosalina's hair is barely longer than Daisy's.

Although my previous post is a bit inaccurate, as Peach's hair isn't quite as long as I thought, but regardless, it is the longest.

Looking at official art so yeah.
Oh, ok.

What if Peach just happens to like her hair tied up and Rosalina doesn't?

I always found it odd that most of the recent spin-offs seem to have Peach's hair tied up as opposed to having it down. It was interesting especially in MKWii considering the fact that the intro had her hair down while in the actual game, her hair is instead in a pony tail. :???:

I guess it could be due to her hair being longer (just to show some uniqueness from her hair style I'd assume as opposed to having it free flowing).

Ever since Sunshine, Peach wanted to see how it feels like to tie her hair. She did it, loved it, and stuck with it.

That's my theory

It's probably tied up in spin-offs i.e. sports games to keep out of her face. Think about it, it's hot, hair gets in the way when playing sports. Who wants their hair flying in their face when trying to focus on hitting a ball inside the court?

Auto said:
It's probably tied up in spin-offs i.e. sports games to keep out of her face. Think about it, it's hot, hair gets in the way when playing sports. Who wants their hair flying in their face when trying to focus on hitting a ball inside the court?
Exactly, plus her hair is really long.

Her hair is longer than Rosalina's hair.

I think they do it to make the princesses as different as they can from each other. Peach has a ponytail, Daisy has short hair and Rosalina has it long and down. Three completely different styles so each of them can stand out. I think it's also one of the reasons they gave Daisy a haircut when she passed from the N64 to the Gamecube era: to be different from Peach. Before that, one could easily say she was just a palette swap.

Auto said:

No one wants their hear in their face when running and jumping around either... Super Paper Mario, Super Princess Peach

Back