• Sony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
This could be a great year for all companies, Nintendo with Wii U, Pikmin 3, and tons of Mario Games, Microsoft with possibly the next Xbox, and Sony with the next Playstation.

They've had some meh/bad years a few years back. But Nintendo's been on a roll the past 2 years. I'm hoping they keep it going.

Not really too interested in Sony's Platform and I don't have and probably never will get an Xbox. So Microsoft's out of the question for me.

eh, haven't been really impressed with any of them in recent years, but we'll see for sure. Sometimes e3 can do some serious surprises.

New Metroid. Preferably one after the events of Fusion, but if it's a good game, I'd be willing to settle.

What I want to see:
More info on Paper Mario 3DS
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

What I don't want to see:
Hotel Mario Modern Version
Hotel Mario 3D
The Greastest game ever: Hotal Mario

New Super Yoshi said:
What I want to see:
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

Hotel Mario 3D

What if they release a Hotel Mario based on Isle Delfino's Hotel Delfino And its actually fun :D

Majin Vegeta said:
You know what Nintendo needs to make? F-Zero for Wii U. I'm crossing my fingers for it at E3.
I'm going to take a page out of your book and say 'I agree'. So hard.

Didn't you already make a thread for this?
oh well, with the Wii U info it's gotta be good.
'3K said:
Majin Vegeta said:
You know what Nintendo needs to make? F-Zero for Wii U. I'm crossing my fingers for it at E3.
I'm going to take a page out of your book and say 'I agree'. So hard.
Dat. Never really played it but it sounds good.

it all looks boring so far, aside from maybe Assassin's Creed III assuming Ubisoft are willing to finally end the goddamned story already.

BUMP.

Suprised there is no Sony votes, I would think they might put out some interesting stuff for Vita and show the new Playstation.

SuperNick3DLand said:
BUMP.

Suprised there is no Sony votes, I would think they might put out some interesting stuff for Vita and show the new Playstation.
I think they already said that they're not showing the PS4. As for the Vita, it was already released so idk what they'll do with it.

New Super Yoshi said:
What I want to see:
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

Hotel Mario 3D
What about a Mario version of Sonic 06? ;D Anyway I think Nintendo will be the best though I hope Sony just say the words Crash Bandicoot is in Playstation Battle Royale.

The Mario version of Sonic 06' would still be better because Nintendo would never allow it to happen.

Back