E3 2012

What Conference will you expect to be the best

  • Nintendo

    Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Microsoft

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Sony

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
This could be a great year for all companies, Nintendo with Wii U, Pikmin 3, and tons of Mario Games, Microsoft with possibly the next Xbox, and Sony with the next Playstation.
 

SonicMario

Star Spirit
They've had some meh/bad years a few years back. But Nintendo's been on a roll the past 2 years. I'm hoping they keep it going.

Not really too interested in Sony's Platform and I don't have and probably never will get an Xbox. So Microsoft's out of the question for me.
 

Zae

Donkey Kong
Banned User
eh, haven't been really impressed with any of them in recent years, but we'll see for sure. Sometimes e3 can do some serious surprises.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
New Metroid. Preferably one after the events of Fusion, but if it's a good game, I'd be willing to settle.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
What I want to see:
More info on Paper Mario 3DS
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

What I don't want to see:
Hotel Mario Modern Version
Hotel Mario 3D
The Greastest game ever: Hotal Mario
 

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
New Super Yoshi said:
What I want to see:
More info on Paper Mario 3DS
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

What I don't want to see:
Hotel Mario Modern Version
Hotel Mario 3D
The Greastest game ever: Hotal Mario
What if they release a Hotel Mario based on Isle Delfino's Hotel Delfino And its actually fun :D
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Majin Vegeta said:
You know what Nintendo needs to make? F-Zero for Wii U. I'm crossing my fingers for it at E3.
I'm going to take a page out of your book and say 'I agree'. So hard.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
Didn't you already make a thread for this?
oh well, with the Wii U info it's gotta be good.
'3K said:
Majin Vegeta said:
You know what Nintendo needs to make? F-Zero for Wii U. I'm crossing my fingers for it at E3.
I'm going to take a page out of your book and say 'I agree'. So hard.
Dat. Never really played it but it sounds good.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
it all looks boring so far, aside from maybe Assassin's Creed III assuming Ubisoft are willing to finally end the goddamned story already.
 

SuperNick3DLand

nickicksbutt7 on the main SuperMarioWiki
BUMP.

Suprised there is no Sony votes, I would think they might put out some interesting stuff for Vita and show the new Playstation.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
SuperNick3DLand said:
BUMP.

Suprised there is no Sony votes, I would think they might put out some interesting stuff for Vita and show the new Playstation.
I think they already said that they're not showing the PS4. As for the Vita, it was already released so idk what they'll do with it.
 

yoshidude99

Yoshidude is here
New Super Yoshi said:
What I want to see:
More info on Paper Mario 3DS
New Mario Kart game
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Mario Wii U game
New Zelda game
Maybe a F-Zero game
New Warioware game
Pikmin 3

What I don't want to see:
Hotel Mario Modern Version
Hotel Mario 3D
The Greastest game ever: Hotal Mario
What about a Mario version of Sonic 06? ;D Anyway I think Nintendo will be the best though I hope Sony just say the words Crash Bandicoot is in Playstation Battle Royale.
 

Paper Mario the First

He is the one and only....
The Mario version of Sonic 06' would still be better because Nintendo would never allow it to happen.
 
Top