Rayman Legends for Wii U

goddammit Ancel, stop procrastinating and finish Beyond Good & Evil 2

I hope this sells better than Origins. I wondered if there were going to be any more traditional Rayman games, and now there's another one.

I still need to check out Rayman Origins... That's for the Xbox 360 and Wii, right? Which version should I get?

Also, it would only be a matter of time until the Rabbids came back into Rayman. But still, the hint at Assassin's Creed has me intrigued...

Seriously, the whole thing with putting figures on the Wii U controller is like the whole Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure thing, which I actually like. I'm a collecting freak, and this just gives me more incentive to collect stuff.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Maybe if Rayman Legends sells well enough, they'll make it. :P

I hate when Nintendo makes some dumb new system that I have no interest with and then showers it in games that I want.

Smashgoom202 said:
I still need to check out Rayman Origins... That's for the Xbox 360 and Wii, right? Which version should I get?

Also, it would only be a matter of time until the Rabbids came back into Rayman. But still, the hint at Assassin's Creed has me intrigued...

Seriously, the whole thing with putting figures on the Wii U controller is like the whole Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure thing, which I actually like. I'm a collecting freak, and this just gives me more incentive to collect stuff.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Maybe if Rayman Legends sells well enough, they'll make it. :P
The Wii version.

I got the Wii version of Rayman Origins today! ...I'll start playing it tomorrow.
I'm a procrastinator... :-[

Rayman Legends at E3.

Pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself! ;)

The thing with Murphy is pretty cool, too, even though I usually play alone.

I see, that there are some Rayman Origins elements?
Origins is a good game as well, but more cartoonish, and more crazy.

Haven't played Origins, but I'm getting it because it looks awesome, it has co-op, and you can play 5 players! I still hope all 5 can use Wii U game pads or at least the rest use Pro controllers instead.

Smashgoom202 said:
Rayman Legends at E3.

Pretty freaking awesome, if I do say so myself! ;)

The thing with Murphy is pretty cool, too, even though I usually play alone.
Watch more of it back home but what I saw looks awesome. Murfy in particular.

Bumping because of a new trailer:

And here we all assumed that the new playable character was Betilla, but I guess it's someone completely different... I like that, actually. New characters are always welcome!

Well, I'll be playing this game in 2 days.
Anything special to cover?

Awesome! I hope the nymphs return. Also Yami see if you can find out who the main antagonist is. Legends will be a real legend if it has

Mr Dark!

Keep in mind, that the Gamescom demo's are just short Beta's, no full games.
So I can't promise anything like that, but if possible, I'll try.

MKGirlism said:
Keep in mind, that the Gamescom demo's are just short Beta's, no full games.
So I can't promise anything like that, but if possible, I'll try.
Can you see what Powers you can use?

I can do that, but again, I have no idea how the Demo will look like, so I can't promise anything for 100%.

Back