What old Paper Mario partner should comeback in the next game?

What partner should come back?

• Goombario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kooper

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Parakarry

• Lady Bow

• Watt

• Lakilester

• Goombella

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Koops

• Flurrie

• Vivian

• Admiral Bobbery

• Bombette

• Ms. Mowz

• Sushie

• Yoshi Kid

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
What old Paper Mario partner should comeback in the next Paper Mario game?

I think Watt should.

Pretty limited poll you got there.

Anyway when it comes down to it I'm not entirely sure. I mean yeah there are some rad ones like Kooper, Vivian, Watt, and Parkarry.

But mostly I'd rather see something different and for the heck of it, a partner that doesn't really repeat any former abilities, or anything like that.

It's the staff who decide, since not only in 2nd but 3rd they didn't make any of them return.
A problem is that not all fans read the previous stories, they may get spoilers if the characters return obviously.

My thought is if we get a new partner with similar ability, we should directly make the previous one return. (like Goombario → Goombella)
Also some close friends should be recurring characters in all games. (not only the next Paper game.)

I'd like to know if the staff can bring all other main characters to Paper series.

Dorayaki said:
It's the staff who decide, since not only in 2nd but 3rd they didn't make any of them return.
Thousand Year Door- Lady Bow and Parakarry make actual appearances.
Super Paper Mario- Parakarry makes an actual appearance and every partner appears as a catch card.

Magikrazy said:
Thousand Year Door- Lady Bow and Parakarry make actual appearances.
Super Paper Mario- Parakarry makes an actual appearance and every partner appears as a catch card.
I knew that, but the topic looks like looking for significant appearances instead of cameos. Cards are cameos as well.

Pakarry can get more appearances than what he has now in this point. I don't know what the staff think about him.

Magikrazy said:
Super Paper Mario- Parakarry makes an actual appearance
actually no toad just comes running up and says "OMIGOD DA MUSHWOOM CASTEL GUT RAIIIIIIIIIIDED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!1!!!"

All of them, I can't decide

Guys, I know it's Nintendo and Intelligent System's decision, but this topic is supposed to be like "Which old villain should comeback".

Yoshi Kid. Definitely.

I wouldn't mind seeing characters like Watt, Kooper, Vivian, Bobbery, and Koops come back though.

IceShadow1199 said:
Guys, I know it's Nintendo and Intelligent System's decision, but this topic is supposed to be like "Which old villain should comeback".
I do think they can, not a topic to discuss actually.

Red Barchetta said:
Yoshi Kid. Definitely.
Not only spoilers, we would also have to rename Baby Yoshi in another game. (Maybe by an order "did you forget my name?")

In this point, it seems like the staff didn't plan to make this yoshi return in the future, and didn't directly bring other main characters including Yoshi in this game. I don't know why the staff chose to mess up both sides.

Back