Worst Videogame Ending

I only think they have "goal" endings. After beating the main goal, you can do whatever you want...

...Well, kind of.

Lario said:
I only think they have "goal" endings. After beating the main goal, you can do whatever you want...

...Well, kind of.
All games accutly have "goal endings", but some are happier when you achieve them.

Free Loader said:
No, I think I've seriously dried that one out.
Time for new rant. Topic: Actual reasons why we all hate Baby Daisy. Go, Uniju, go!!!

Free Loader said:
Isn't that because the Baby characters are slowly bleeding(I know there are better words to use there, but this one sounds cool here) into the Mario series as an excuse to have MORE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS to try to get games to sell better? I'd be fine if the spinoffs only had enough characters to make sure that in multiplayer, no one has to be a clone.

Uniju needs to send his rants to Nintendo if they have an E-mail address, which I doubt.

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
Isn't that because the Baby characters are slowly bleeding(I know there are better words to use there, but this one sounds cool here) into the Mario series as an excuse to have MORE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS to try to get games to sell better? I'd be fine if the spinoffs only had enough characters to make sure that in multiplayer, no one has to be a clone.

Uniju needs to send his rants to Nintendo if they have an E-mail address, which I doubt.
Rofl waffle.

Once again, I don't care about game endings.

Sonic Unleashed

You beat Iz, then Knuckles gets left behind (WTF!)

Then Eggman attacks (yeah didn't see that coming) and credits roll.

BUT WAIT! The credits don't roll. Tails just TALKS about them!

Then I expect this to be the Bad Ending, right? like in Bubble Bobble.

So I look online, and thats the real ending..........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BUT IT GETS WORSE! They start you off from the beggining of the game AT THE SAME LEVEL!

I'm going to scream now....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blitzwing said:
1337Yoshi said:
I stand corrected. Mario DDR had the worst ending ever. All the lava in Bowser's castle turns into water, everything turns into something like a Disney movie, and everyone starts doing some kinda retarded dance.

What, the, hell.

Then again, Mario DDR was pretty much bats**t insae from start to fnish.

Are you quoting from the Nostalgia Critic review of Batman & Robin? (the bats**t part)

jaffffey said:
Blitzwing said:
1337Yoshi said:
I stand corrected. Mario DDR had the worst ending ever. All the lava in Bowser's castle turns into water, everything turns into something like a Disney movie, and everyone starts doing some kinda retarded dance.

What, the, hell.

Then again, Mario DDR was pretty much bats**t insae from start to fnish.

Are you quoting from the Nostalgia Critic review of Batman & Robin? (the bats**t part)

Errr, no.

Back