Worst Videogame Ending

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
ChaosNinji said:
At least the game is amazing.

I'm not saying the game was crap, the entirety of Kirby 64 was a very very good game, the ending just sucked. I wanted 02 explained or something. Or why 02 was masquerading as a cute angel before opening his mouth and becoming a blood-dripping-demon-of-hell-that-shouldn't-belong-in-a-Kirby-game
02 was still fun. And he wasn't blood-dripping. The closest to "blood-dripping" is the green goo that comes out of the thorn bush on his rear end.

The red stuff that comes out of his eye when you damage said eye, not to mention in the credits, the sketch of 02 has his eye bleeding

(I think 02 is awesome, I'm just saying he's a bit of and odd final boss)

Rosalina Spalko said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
ChaosNinji said:
At least the game is amazing.

I'm not saying the game was crap, the entirety of Kirby 64 was a very very good game, the ending just sucked. I wanted 02 explained or something. Or why 02 was masquerading as a cute angel before opening his mouth and becoming a blood-dripping-demon-of-hell-that-shouldn't-belong-in-a-Kirby-game
02 was still fun. And he wasn't blood-dripping. The closest to "blood-dripping" is the green goo that comes out of the thorn bush on his rear end.

The red stuff that comes out of his eye when you damage said eye, not to mention in the credits, the sketch of 02 has his eye bleeding

(I think 02 is awesome, I'm just saying he's a bit of and odd final boss)
There's a sketch of 02 in the credits? I never noticed that...

here's the picture of 02 with his bleeding eye (courtesy with awesome music)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF4f4EglG00&feature=related

MegaMario9910 said:
The ending of SM64 kinda sucked. All it is: Kiss, tell to make cake, they're off in the caste, THE END!

Ok; re-quoting myself. The ending is only fun if you hack it and have Mario moon jump during it. IT IS SO FREAKING FUNNY! Peach is kissing the air; you hear a "umhp" noise from Mario when he falls; and Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario glare at the noexistent Mario (who is in the air; which they then have a -_- face on their mouth. FREAKIN' FUNNY AGAIN!

worst videogame ending, disgaea 2 worst ending, there's a comparison betwen english and japanese version, watch
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Q4KkmEokc

MegaMario9910 said:
MegaMario9910 said:
The ending of SM64 kinda sucked. All it is: Kiss, tell to make cake, they're off in the caste, THE END!

Ok; re-quoting myself. The ending is only fun if you hack it and have Mario moon jump during it. IT IS SO FREAKING FUNNY! Peach is kissing the air; you hear a "umhp" noise from Mario when he falls; and Yoshi, Luigi, and Wario glare at the noexistent Mario (who is in the air; which they then have a -_- face on their mouth. FREAKIN' FUNNY AGAIN!

Wario and Luigi are not in SM64.

By the way, the cake is probably a lie.

Free Loader said:
maledict said:
worst videogame ending, disgaea 2 worst ending, there's a comparison betwen english and japanese version, watch
I was going to take your post seriously, but than watched the video and it's a cheap youtube poop, complete with thinking "Falcon Punch" is funny.
Good thing I didn't watch it, then. >_>

Halvin said:
Free Loader said:
maledict said:
I was going to take your post seriously, but than watched the video and it's a cheap youtube poop, complete with thinking "Falcon Punch" is funny.

Oh man, I wanted to show you the ending to Superman 64, now that's gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVUtiWtIRzo

Rosalina Spalko said:
Halvin said:
Free Loader said:
maledict said:

Oh man, I wanted to show you the ending to Superman 64, now that's gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVUtiWtIRzo
LOL

Why thankyou; I just HAD to share with you how bad of an ending it was

Halvin said:
Worst Videogame Ending?

Pong.
Asteroids was worse.

On-topic: Castlevania's ending was pretty lame. It didn't have much to it, so there was never much to compliment about it.

Toadbert101 said:
Pac Man, you get to play the game over again. :(

STOP TAKING MY MONEY PAC MAN!!!

lol, Pac Man death metal....

Toadbert101 said:
That's because he has an insatiable appetite.

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
LOL

Maybe he's just hungry, yet his digestive acids are so powerful that he doesn't grow fat at all, so he has to keep on eating to have energy.

Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
LOL

Maybe he's just hungry, yet his digestive acids are so powerful that he doesn't grow fat at all, so he has to keep on eating to have energy.

Scientificy speech coming :posh:

Pac Man glitches there, because Pac-Man eats too many dots in the 255 levels. The dots dont make him grow, but he still ahieves mass. Without growing, his form became too solid for the game and it accidentally discharges Pac Man's mass into the level, destroying half of it. :)

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
LOL

Pac Man glitches there, because Pac-Man eats too many dots in the 255 levels. The dots dont make him grow, but he still ahieves mass. Without growing, his form became too solid for the game and it accidentally discharges Pac Man's mass into the level, destroying half of it. :)
LOL

Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
LOL

Indubitably, good bean. :posh:

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
Lario said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadbert101 said:
LOL

Indubitably, good bean. :posh:

So that's the joke reason why the game glitches after 255 levels?

Either that or they wanted that to be there.

There needs to be a glitch level as the final level of the next Mario platformer game, that would pwn...

Beware of the blury Goombas!

Back