Worst Videogame Ending

I will nominate SMB and PM. SMB: Thank you for saving me! Now try a harder quest! (As if the first one wasn't hard enough...) PM: Endless fireworks. The End. Reset game. WTF?

I nominate MKWii it just has a crappy award party type thing what did you rly win beating the crap out ppl with shells and bombs.

FlareKnight said:
I nominate MKWii it just has a crappy award party type thing what did you rly win beating the crap out ppl with shells and bombs.
In English please.

Wait i change my mind Kid Iracus is the crapiest game at the end all you get is these exact words "Thank you" :mad: NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!

I think the worst videogame ending is in New Super Mario Bros. When i managed to complete it(I complete every Mario game) Mario had killed Bowser (I don't know how many times Mario has done it) and rescued Peach (boring!!!) she had kissed him! Yuck

Kool_Koopa said:
I think the worst videogame ending is in New Super Mario Bros. When i managed to complete it(I complete every Mario game) Mario had killed Bowser (I don't know how many times Mario has done it) and rescued Peach (boring!!!) she had kissed him! Yuck
Yuck? C'mon, it's a needed thing in a mario game. now if they french kissed, the game would be rated T.

Ones I completed?

I hasnt completed it but I has seen end: RAWL.

Everyone gets near Killed, Get untrophified, Go through some giant maze Im stuck on, Sonic suddenly pops up and kills Tabuu, The end.

Wow.

LuigiDude said:
Ones I completed?

I hasnt completed it but I has seen end: RAWL.

Everyone gets near Killed, Get untrophified, Go through some giant maze Im stuck on, Sonic suddenly pops up and kills Tabuu, The end.

Wow.

Just because you're stuck...

Garlic Man said:
Kool_Koopa said:
Yuck? C'mon, it's a needed thing in a mario game. now if they french kissed, the game would be rated T.

QFT

The worst videogame ending is in Mario party 8 and in Super Mario Advance. Super Mario Advance is the worst Mario game ever released on a handheld. And imagine that I swapped my Yoshi's Island for Super Mario advance. I want to swap again but my friend doesn't want to.

Kool_Koopa said:
The worst videogame ending is in Mario party 8 and in Super Mario Advance. Super Mario Advance is the worst Mario game ever released on a handheld. And imagine that I swapped my Yoshi's Island for Super Mario advance. I want to swap again but my friend doesn't want to.
OUCH! I haven't played MPA, but Yoshi's Island... what a loss...

Subspace Emissary. -_-

The Legend of Zelda: the Minish Cap. After all the trouble I go through, Link's not good enough to make everything right again with a magical hat, so Zelda gets to.

worst game ending by far has to be Kirby 64

ALRIGHT, YOU JUST SPENT SEVERAL COUNTLESS HOURS USING THE CORRECT MOVES TO GET THE SHARDS, WE'LL SHOW YOU A CLIP OF KIRBY FALLING DOWN SOME STAIRS

<_<;;;

Rosalina Spalko said:
worst game ending by far has to be Kirby 64

ALRIGHT, YOU JUST SPENT SEVERAL COUNTLESS HOURS USING THE CORRECT MOVES TO GET THE SHARDS, WE'LL SHOW YOU A CLIP OF KIRBY FALLING DOWN SOME STAIRS

<_<;;;
LOL

ChaosNinji said:
At least the game is amazing.

I'm not saying the game was crap, the entirety of Kirby 64 was a very very good game, the ending just sucked. I wanted 02 explained or something. Or why 02 was masquerading as a cute angel before opening his mouth and becoming a blood-dripping-demon-of-hell-that-shouldn't-belong-in-a-Kirby-game

Worst Videogame Ending?

Pong.

Rosalina Spalko said:
ChaosNinji said:
At least the game is amazing.

I'm not saying the game was crap, the entirety of Kirby 64 was a very very good game, the ending just sucked. I wanted 02 explained or something. Or why 02 was masquerading as a cute angel before opening his mouth and becoming a blood-dripping-demon-of-hell-that-shouldn't-belong-in-a-Kirby-game
02 was still fun. And he wasn't blood-dripping. The closest to "blood-dripping" is the green goo that comes out of the thorn bush on his rear end.

Back