• Blue and White (Offical Background)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NSY

Celestial Guide
Recently Ultra Mario has been uploading images of some SSBB characters with White background and me and him have spent our life's trying to reverting the images back and forth. I think we should keep the images with the Blue and White backgrounds as because all other characters have this and it's official and also think the image looks better although Ultra Mario clams that the other image is better.

This is what the image for Wario looks with Blue and White Background:
BrawlWario.jpg

and with White background:
20120408184729%21BrawlWario.jpg

Note:Size does not matter

Which do you think is better.

I prefer the blue and white picture. However, I think we can upload the bigger, white background image as a separate file and add it to the gallery, to make UltraMario happy. I really appreciate those big and better pictures, but they aren't consistent with the other pictures that don't get a larger version of themselves.

Oops^ I posted this while my sister was still logged in. -_-'

La Marionette said:
Oops^ I posted this while my sister was still logged in. -_-'

*facepalm* (even though I did it a several times myself)

Anyway, keep the original blue and white background. It's the official one. The other one isn't official unless you took it from a CSP or something and made it bigger.

The problem is that the second Wario picture doesn't look pixelated from getting resized.

It's unofficial then. The only artwork Nintendo provided is the ones from Smash Dojo and all of them have the blue and white background.

How? What if the artwork is taken from an official site? I know you uploaded a few artwork because it looks "official", like that Yoshi farting one. Do you think those came from an official site?

La Marionette said:
How? What if the artwork is taken from an official site? I know you uploaded a few artwork because it looks "official", like that Yoshi farting one. Do you think those came from an official site?

Ok, maybe I fudged up a bit (I know that they provided several artworks of the characters before the Smash Dojo got put up) but whoever's uploading the white backgrounds should do so separately. Only a select few characters get the white background artwork and the white background breaks the consistency of the table in the article.

On a related note, I have noticed UM has been uploading Melee artwork with a white background. Again, he should do it separately as both are official and uploading white background breaks the consistency.

The problem is basically solved as of now.

Back