What did you get for Easter?

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I got Knuckles the Echidna archives volume 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog issue 235. I also got Sonic Generations (3DS) because I wanted to repurchase PM:TTYD but they it was in a GameStop in Redmond, which was an hour away. :(. (I also got C.R.U.S.H. 3D and repurchased Sonic Heroes on May 30th if that counts.)

Wait you get actual gifts for Easter?

My brother and I got our presents a little early: I got Kid Icarus: Uprising (Though I can't play it yet since my 3DS is still missing) and a couple of 5$ CDs and he got Mario Party 9. Today we just got a little candy.

I love the Mario Part series.

Apart from the chocolate and stuff, I didn't get anything.

Wait what the hell people get gifts for Easter? How many more gift giving holidays do we need?
Anyway, I got a chocolate rabbit with a tux. It was awesome.

MCD said:
I love the Mario Part series.

wait what are you talking about i said party i certainly didn't make a mistake and edit my post nope not at all

QuizmoManiac said:
Wait what the hell people get gifts for Easter? How many more gift giving holidays do we need?
TURN EVERY DAY INTO A GIFT GIVING HOLIDAY

Nabber said:
QuizmoManiac said:
TURN EVERY DAY INTO A GIFT GIVING HOLIDAY
But then we need to give more cards with these gifts and then Hallmark will take over the world!

My family was never in the habit of giving video games for Easter. I wish the holiday had developed that way to get more than just candy. Always and forever.

Back