What did you get for Easter?

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
I got Knuckles the Echidna archives volume 2 and Sonic the Hedgehog issue 235. I also got Sonic Generations (3DS) because I wanted to repurchase PM:TTYD but they it was in a GameStop in Redmond, which was an hour away. :(. (I also got C.R.U.S.H. 3D and repurchased Sonic Heroes on May 30th if that counts.)

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
My brother and I got our presents a little early: I got Kid Icarus: Uprising (Though I can't play it yet since my 3DS is still missing) and a couple of 5$ CDs and he got Mario Party 9. Today we just got a little candy.

Ernest Fine

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
I love the Mario Part series.

Apart from the chocolate and stuff, I didn't get anything.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Wait what the hell people get gifts for Easter? How many more gift giving holidays do we need?
Anyway, I got a chocolate rabbit with a tux. It was awesome.

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
MCD said:
I love the Mario Part series.
wait what are you talking about i said party i certainly didn't make a mistake and edit my post nope not at all

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
QuizmoManiac said:
Wait what the hell people get gifts for Easter? How many more gift giving holidays do we need?
TURN EVERY DAY INTO A GIFT GIVING HOLIDAY

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Nabber said:
QuizmoManiac said:
TURN EVERY DAY INTO A GIFT GIVING HOLIDAY
But then we need to give more cards with these gifts and then Hallmark will take over the world!

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
My family was never in the habit of giving video games for Easter. I wish the holiday had developed that way to get more than just candy. Always and forever.