Remember Luigi's stories in TTYD?

Pyro

Power Star
It would be awesome if they actually made a game based on it. All of the partners you see in the game except Jerry [their species] have never been used before in the series. Who wouldn't love a Crazee Dayzee partner? And also, it would be a bit fun to see what Screamy's species really is (seeing as he's just an excuse for a pile of whip cream to follow Luigi) and also have the unused burger/ice cream Spi/ania partner to appear (also, the unused Screamy pallete swaps are here).

I myself have nice ideas for Blooey's moves:
-Blooper Torpedo - Action Command is similar to hammer; Blooey flies into the enemy.
-Blooper Lunge - Like the last, but Luigi tosses Blooey, and this can hit spiky enemies. It can be used outside of battle to retrieve items.
-SmokeScreen - Raises Luigi's evasion, like Cloud Nine.
-Ink Blast - Hits all enemies for massive damage.

Discuss.

They can't make games about those because Luigi just made them up for attention.

Burden of evidence lays on the accuser- Luigi.

Uniju said:
They can't make games about those because Luigi just made them up for attention.
Let's just say that they're true because all the partners are there - we all know a bunch of it is an exaggeration (thanks to Hayzee and Blooey) and the game would show what really happened.

I'm actually glad Hayzee confirms that Luigi played a bush in the play despite what the books said...

I wonder what Princess Eclaire and the Waffle Kingdom look like. I have often argued that they should make an actual game based on his tale. But the problem is: Isn't a lot of it fabricated? But many of the characters in his story are real, and say that things didn't happen quite like his account, so it's a very complicated situation.

Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I wonder what Princess Eclaire and the Waffle Kingdom look like. I have often argued that they should make an actual game based on his tale. But the problem is: Isn't a lot of it fabricated? But many of the characters in his story are real, and say that things didn't happen quite like his account, so it's a very complicated situation.
Well, it'd just be up to whether the game wants to follow Luigi's stories or what happened in reality.

OH MY GOD BUSTER BAXTER I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS

I think somebody made Mario and Luigi styled sprites for Luigi's partners.

Back