Remember Luigi's stories in TTYD?

Pyro

Power Star
It would be awesome if they actually made a game based on it. All of the partners you see in the game except Jerry [their species] have never been used before in the series. Who wouldn't love a Crazee Dayzee partner? And also, it would be a bit fun to see what Screamy's species really is (seeing as he's just an excuse for a pile of whip cream to follow Luigi) and also have the unused burger/ice cream Spi/ania partner to appear (also, the unused Screamy pallete swaps are here).

I myself have nice ideas for Blooey's moves:
-Blooper Torpedo - Action Command is similar to hammer; Blooey flies into the enemy.
-Blooper Lunge - Like the last, but Luigi tosses Blooey, and this can hit spiky enemies. It can be used outside of battle to retrieve items.
-SmokeScreen - Raises Luigi's evasion, like Cloud Nine.
-Ink Blast - Hits all enemies for massive damage.

Discuss.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
They can't make games about those because Luigi just made them up for attention.

Uniju

Hazukashii serifu kinshi
Burden of evidence lays on the accuser- Luigi.

Pyro

Power Star
Uniju said:
They can't make games about those because Luigi just made them up for attention.
Let's just say that they're true because all the partners are there - we all know a bunch of it is an exaggeration (thanks to Hayzee and Blooey) and the game would show what really happened.

I'm actually glad Hayzee confirms that Luigi played a bush in the play despite what the books said...

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I wonder what Princess Eclaire and the Waffle Kingdom look like. I have often argued that they should make an actual game based on his tale. But the problem is: Isn't a lot of it fabricated? But many of the characters in his story are real, and say that things didn't happen quite like his account, so it's a very complicated situation.

Toad85

MarioKartRPG
Post-Damage Invincibility said:
I wonder what Princess Eclaire and the Waffle Kingdom look like. I have often argued that they should make an actual game based on his tale. But the problem is: Isn't a lot of it fabricated? But many of the characters in his story are real, and say that things didn't happen quite like his account, so it's a very complicated situation.
Well, it'd just be up to whether the game wants to follow Luigi's stories or what happened in reality.

Pyro

Power Star
OH MY GOD BUSTER BAXTER I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING FOR THE NEXT FEW HOURS