>Begin adventure.

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
This is an interactive adventure in the style of MSPAdventures because I'm uncreative. First person to post is the main character etc. etc.

You're sitting in a chair at a table. Next to you are two people. But they don't matter right now. All you know is that you are hungry. Now that you think about it, you don't even know your own name! What is your name?

(player types something like >My name is _____.)

Magus

You are sitting at a table with your friends Maydeck and Gilbert Gottfried. What will you do?

Order lunch.

We should just be able to do whatever we want. We don't have to follow your orders, Nabber.

You order lunch. The waiter brings you a duck for you to share with your friends.

Hog all the crispy skin.

You madly grab the skin and lo and behold, you find out that inside the duck is a time bomb!

Your friends are quite angry at you for taking the skin, however.

Yes, it turns out that Maydeck is in fact LuigiNo.1. He stabs Gilbert but you avoid that stab.

I stuff the time bomb down LuigiNo.1's throat and make a mad dash away.

You stuff the bomb down his throat. You don't know why you ever became friends with him.

You step outside. You see your flying car by the curb. Or is it some other type of transportation?

It's the Epoch. Enter Epoch.

You enter the Epoch. There is a person in the front seat. Who is he, and is he your friend?

I behead MCD with my scythe.

I also banish LN1's body to Pluto forever.

LuigiNo.1 is now on Pluto. You have gained control of the Epoch.

Banish LN1's spirit as well.

Fly off to 65,000,000 B.C. and land in the human village.

Back