Share weird dreams here...

Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I had a dream last night that I was at Niagra Falls. Then, someone pushed me over the railing and into the waterfall. I diyed. :P
Did you know that you can't actually die in a dream? You always wake up right before death (or the dream changes). Apparently the shock of dying would actually kill you.
Silly theory is silly.
Have you ever died in a dream? And I don't mean almost died, I mean have you actually been dead in a dream.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I had a dream last night that I was at Niagra Falls. Then, someone pushed me over the railing and into the waterfall. I diyed. :P
Did you know that you can't actually die in a dream? You always wake up right before death (or the dream changes). Apparently the shock of dying would actually kill you.
I have heard that, but I've also theories that when people have heart attacks in their sleep, it could sometimes be caused by extreme fright or suspense in a dream.

Nonetheless, my head did hurt when I woke up... :eek:

More or less a weird nightmare. I was in the house, doing something when there was this bright flash from outside. I ran out and saw a plane flying in the sky coming in for a landing. Just as it touched the landing strip it immediately pulled up and turned around, ramming it into the ground. And for some reason that made a giant explosion which I had to get down onto the ground to avoid being flung away. There were more planes crashing, which flung caravans with its force (Yeah, we were apparently in a caravan park), until eventually one struck me and I hit the ground. I didn't die somehow, but then I woke up.

._.

All dreams are weird, liek yur fayse :bowser:

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
...I've actually died a lot of times in seperate dreams; but they were most like what Uni said; mostly attacking me.

MegaMario9910 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
...I've actually died a lot of times in seperate dreams; but they were most like what Uni said; mostly attacking me.
It means that you are not strong psychically. Organise your day, bit by bit and I think that should help. If not, spam at my face. (no, please dinny do that!)
'K back on topic.
I had a dream that I became a plumber and that I had a HUGE moustache (like :mario: ). When I woke up, i found an ineffaceable black pen beside my bed. We had a sleep over party and my friends drew a HUGE moustache on me. I'm not mad at them because we had this dress up competition and I won it! ( dressed up as Mario). Remember that I'm a female (so dinny call me gay... I think i speak some Gaelic now).

An old lady pushed me and my brother (ParaBob-omb) off a cloud and we hit the ground, my head flies off. I yelled at my brother "<insert name here>! Get my head!" His ears pop off as I say it, making it so he can't hear. WIERD.

Kool_Koopa said:
MegaMario9910 said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
It means that you are not strong psychically. Organise your day, bit by bit and I think that should help. If not, spam at my face. (no, please dinny do that!)
'K back on topic.
I had a dream that I became a plumber and that I had a HUGE moustache (like :mario: ). When I woke up, i found an ineffaceable black pen beside my bed. We had a sleep over party and my friends drew a HUGE moustache on me. I'm not mad at them because we had this dress up competition and I won it! ( dressed up as Mario). Remember that I'm a female (so dinny call me gay... I think i speak some Gaelic now).
Not being fit doesn't restrict you from your thoughts.

I once had a dream lat night...

I can't recall much of anything, but it was one of those dreams where I'm in a bad situation...

...I think.

Smiddle said:
Some week ago I dreamt that Ganondorf was in SBB. :eek:
SBB?

I have waaaaay too many idiotic dreams.

Such as, my friend crying about something while he sits on a couch. No idea what happened beofre or after that dream.

Free Loader said:
I don't remember much at this point...

But I could run really fast. And I used my running really fast powers to reenact a scene from a previous dream where I beat the crap out of some poor guy in the snow(not like it was snowing, like it was COLD and WINTER, but there wasn't much snow, it was melting). And than after I did that scene a couple of times, I went back to my house(even though the scene was originally at my grandparents' house). Upon entering, the whole front wall of the house disappeared, along with all the inside walls, and large files appeared all over the house, and I was floating above looking into it like a computer screen. My brother(who was here previously, but not doing anything important) opened up a game he had been working on. Than me and him appeared in a small rail vehicle of some kind going into a maze-like tunnel. I quit the game after about 30 seconds when I got bored, and my brother tossed the files for the game into a pile. I woke up.
LOL

Me? It's hard for me to understand my dreams nowadays...

OR dream.

I once dreamed that the Tails Doll was a cooker... :shifty:
Everytime he said "Food time!!!" or "Lunch's ready!!!", lots of starving people came running, stomping on him. XD
Then after the people had passed by, you could see a squashed Tails Doll on the ground murmuring smething like "And Naruto still says that the job of cooker isn't dangerous..."

Then I woke up.

Recently I had another dream where a depressed woman was getting herself wet with acid under her outfit. When people noticed that she wasn't feeling well (Of course), someone opened her coat, her chest was... well, her chest was like the chest of this guy: http://fc11.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/213/f/a/Liger__s_Mind__Ghostfreak_by_Liger_Inuzuka.jpg :eek:

Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
Everytime he said "Food time!!!" or "Lunch's ready!!!", lots of starving people came running, stomping on him. XD
Then after the people had passed by, you could see a squashed Tails Doll on the ground murmuring smething like "And Naruto still says that the job of cooker isn't dangerous..."

Then I woke up.

Recently I had another dream where a depressed woman was getting herself wet with acid under her outfit. When people noticed that she wasn't feeling well (Of course), someone opened her coat, her chest was... well, her chest was like the chest of this guy: http://fc11.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/213/f/a/Liger__s_Mind__Ghostfreak_by_Liger_Inuzuka.jpg :eek:

Thats,thats jus-... thats just some crazy sh** there. :(

Toadbert101 said:

Then I woke up.

Don't blame me. XDDD
Noone can choose what they'll dream about.
But you're way VERY right, I even threw up at the second dream! X(

Toadbert101 said:

Then I woke up.

Don't blame me. XDDD

Odd.

Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

Then I woke up.

Don't blame me. XDDD

Odd.
I know. But that's what people can expect from an "insane" like me.

Then I woke up.

Sounds like the crazy-ass dreams I have. :(

Toadbert101 said:
Toadbert101 said:

Then I woke up.

Don't blame me. XDDD

Odd.
I know. But that's what people can expect from an "insane" like me.

I usually say "insane-o" in one of these times, but I usually call myself that after saying it.

A recent dream: ...crap, forgot it. Unrecent then, I was downstairs, then there was a noise upstairs. I went up, and then doll's heads fell down at me somewhere. Then, for some reason I went to bed in my room.

woot.

A looong time ago, I dreamed that our swing set was covered in chipmunks, and my little brother was catching them in his hands and sticking them in his pocket.

Lately I've been obsessed over Left 4 Dead...so much so that for some reason I dreamed of several members of the Mario Wiki chat standing off against them... it was so epic.

Back