Share weird dreams here...

:eek: is right. WHY ME!! Is it because I choosed the name Grapes!!! </random> :'(

Guess what! I had another dream again. So that makes ten :'( :'(

1-Up Shroom said:
:eek: is right. WHY ME!! Is it because I choosed the name Grapes!!! </random> :'(

At least you didnt have a dream about the Mwiki about marraige.

This time I will say, Sorry Uni. :P

I was dreaming about a roleplay session I had recently with a friend, in which we all lived together in an apartment. CUE HILARIOUS ANTICS. or not.

No, actually it was quite sweet.

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

:eek: Why did you?

I had a another dream about MW again so now it makes 11!! I feel cursed. :'(

I had a dream of the future. It was the year 2020 and I went to Mariowiki Town. Everyone was adults!! :eek: Stooben was once again the interwiki. :P
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Yes, it was weird. σ_σ

Two users got married :eek:

1-Up Shroom said:
I had a dream of the future. It was the year 2020 and I went to Mariowiki Town. Everyone was adults!! :eek: Stooben was once again the interwiki. :P
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:

Yes, it was weird. σ_σ

Awww, that's cute. ^_^

Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:

Yes, it was weird. σ_σ

Awww, that's cute. ^_^
No, it's creepy.

ShyGuy27 said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:

Yes, it was weird. σ_σ

Awww, that's cute. ^_^
No, it's creepy.

I agree with him. That is a little creep O_O.

1-Up Shroom said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:

Yes, it was weird. σ_σ

Awww, that's cute. ^_^
No, it's creepy.

I agree with him. That is a little creep O_O.
Well I suppose it depends on the context of how they got married, I suppose.

Toadbert who got married? ???

BTW I had the weird dream. Yes it was about MW. I went to MarioWiki Town and a whole bunch of troll attack MarioWiki town. They used spams cannons. Half of the town was gone. :eek: And I almost got killed!!

1-Up Shroom said:

BTW I had the weird dream. Yes it was about MW. I went to MarioWiki Town and a whole bunch of troll attack MarioWiki town. They used spams cannons. Half of the town was gone. :eek: And I almost got killed!!

They didnt really like it when I told them, but Ill just say it was a girl and guy, at least.

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

They didnt really like it when I told them, but Ill just say it was a girl and guy, at least.
Okay, so, you guys were right and I was wrong. :c

Neurario said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Meh, at least you didnt call a gay marraige cute.

Toadbert101 said:
Neurario said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

*cough*

Sometimes, I think I live a past life in my dreams. I've had a series of dreams since I was 7 about a person roughly 8 years older than during the early 1900s. Now, normally I wouldn't think it was a past life, but I have one of these dreams at least once a week.

Neurario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Neurario said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

*cough*

Jajajajajajaj

Anyways I still feel curse I had 14 dream of MW in a row!! Maybe I'am cursed!!! :eek: o_O X_x

1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Neurario said:

*cough*
Jajajajajajaj
I dunno if anyone else is, but I'm more or less the resident bi guy around here. But I'm not the stereotype people would make us out to be, although I'm affectionate and friendly. XD

I just thought it was odd that he would think that. :p

1-Up Shroom said:
Anyways I still feel curse I had 14 dream of MW in a row!! Maybe I'am cursed!!! :eek: o_O X_x
Possibly, or maybe you're just enjoying the wiki a lot. I had a dream that me and a bunch of guys from the wiki went to a disco. It was pretty funny, and...the DJ was playing "Something About Us" by Daft Punk once, but mostly my mashups. It was weird but fun. :3

Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
Toadbert101 said:
Neurario said:

*cough*
Jajajajajajaj
I dunno if anyone else is, but I'm more or less the resident bi guy around here. But I'm not the stereotype people would make us out to be, although I'm affectionate and friendly. XD

I just thought it was odd that he would think that. :p

1-Up Shroom said:
Possibly, or maybe you're just enjoying the wiki a lot. I had a dream that me and a bunch of guys from the wiki went to a disco. It was pretty funny, and...the DJ was playing "Something About Us" by Daft Punk once, but mostly my mashups. It was weird but fun. :3
=3. Ya your right. I come to MarioWiki every day. :P

1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
So do I, or actually I come to the chat and forum everyday. I meet so many interesting people. :3

Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:
So do I, or actually I come to the chat and forum everyday. I meet so many interesting people. :3
Am I one of the insteresting people? Cause I don't want to be mediocre.

1-Up Shroom said:

I lost count crap. :-\

Back