Share weird dreams here...

NeuralPsychosis said:
Talk about awkward. I dreamed I was in the Land Before Time world...yes childish, but those movies were my CHILDHOOD, man. :-[

LOOK A SHARPTOOTH

I once drempt I was runing up the stairs in some place and steped on things like the following:

1.A ghost from Luigi's Mansion

2.Kenny from South Park

3.A piece of cheese

4.A banana peel that made me fall and wake up

The odd thing is that I don't watch South Park, I've just seen the commercials. ???

Nerdy Guy said:
I once drempt I was runing up the stairs in some place and steped on things like the following:

2.Kenny from South Park

3.A piece of cheese

The odd thing is that I don't watch South Park, I've just seen the commercials. ???

OMG, you killed Kenny!

Smiddle said:
Nerdy Guy said:

2.Kenny from South Park

3.A piece of cheese

OMG, you killed Kenny!
You bastard!

I had another dream last night, it was wierd, because it was like looking at a web page. It went like this, there was this blog like web page, and it reported on this thing that could hook up your nintendo 64 to the Wii. There was this guy saying what was on the page, but I it was hard to make out what was writen on the page. I could'nt see the guy but I could hear him. Then there was this picture of some thing that looked like a gray Wii on it's side on top of a Nintendo 64, with wires sticking out. Then, this fourm (The one you're looking at right now.) appeared. Then I woke up. It was realy wierd.

Today, I had a dream me and some friends broke into another friends house, we didnt get in trouble, but then my mom got mad at me for being home too late...

Toadbert101 said:
Today, I had a dream me and some friends broke into another friends house, we didnt get in trouble, but then my mom got mad at me for being home too late...
That sounds like it was in real life.

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:

Apart from the fact that I then ran to the supermarket and bought another Wii in it.

Toadbert101 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:

Apart from the fact that I then ran to the supermarket and bought another Wii in it.
That's another thing you shouldn't do in the supermarket. I made a topic called "Things you shouldn't do in the super market", what a coinsidence.

Okay, so last night my dream started out with Wall-E on the EVE probe ship, and he was touching the asteroids on the asteroid belt, and then it transitioned to a shot of the milky way galaxy, but instead of docking on the Axiom, the ship landed at an abandoned floating neon blue colored transit terminal which looked similar to the one at the beginning of the film. Then that part of the dream ended, and it was Christmas Eve, but for some reason instead of living at our house, my family was living at a posh estate with a pet buzzard/vulture that could talk. We decided to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, and we went to Target, and they had this really cute chibi Naruto character gift bag, and my dad got it, and Plum and I were looking at different cards in the card section. Then, I said I wish we had a Blu-Ray dvd player, and my dad bought two of them, don't know why. Then, it was Christmas morning, and Plum was eating a pickle, which was supposed to be hidden in the tree, it's a tradition my friend's family does. Suddenly, we were at a a restaurant bar and grill near the ocean, and they had some Peek-a-Pooh keychain vending machines, so I put the ones I got on someone's table, and went to the bathroom. I came back, and picked the keychains up, and the person sitting at the table told me to do something about some acne I had on my cheek, and then I saw that there were bite marks on the keychain, and then we left the restaurant, and I was back in sixth grade in my old classroom, and our teacher forced us to read The Giver again.

Auto said:
Okay, so last night my dream started out with Wall-E on the EVE probe ship, and he was touching the asteroids on the asteroid belt, and then it transitioned to a shot of the milky way galaxy, but instead of docking on the Axiom, the ship landed at an abandoned floating neon blue colored transit terminal which looked similar to the one at the beginning of the film. Then that part of the dream ended, and it was Christmas Eve, but for some reason instead of living at our house, my family was living at a posh estate with a pet buzzard/vulture that could talk. We decided to do some last-minute Christmas shopping, and we went to Target, and they had this really cute chibi Naruto character gift bag, and my dad got it, and Plum and I were looking at different cards in the card section. Then, I said I wish we had a Blu-Ray dvd player, and my dad bought two of them, don't know why. Then, it was Christmas morning, and Plum was eating a pickle, which was supposed to be hidden in the tree, it's a tradition my friend's family does. Suddenly, we were at a a restaurant bar and grill near the ocean, and they had some Peek-a-Pooh keychain vending machines, so I put the ones I got on someone's table, and went to the bathroom. I came back, and picked the keychains up, and the person sitting at the table told me to do something about some acne I had on my cheek, and then I saw that there were bite marks on the keychain, and then we left the restaurant, and I was back in sixth grade in my old classroom, and our teacher forced us to read The Giver again.

My head broke.

btw, are you Bean?

Toadbert101 said:
Auto said:

My head broke.

btw, are you Bean?
He might be, Bean is currently obsessing over Wall.e like that guy above.

Nerdy Guy said:
Toadbert101 said:
Auto said:

My head broke.

btw, are you Bean?
He might be, Bean is currently obsessing over Wall.e like that guy above.

I know, and Bean is a girl. Ill PM Auto instead.

Once an old lady cut off my head. I didn't feel anything.

Once I saw milk spilling.

Once I saw a rubber chicken. I mean come on, a RUBBER CHICKEN!?!?

Those were some really werd dreams. Oh, wait a minute, I spelled werd wrong. I for gor the I in the middle. Oh, I spelled forgot WRONG! It must have been those dreams!?!? ???

I somehow accidently nuked my hometown.

Then, when I realised I was just dreaming, I woke up in another dream, where I found the same nuke, but instead of nuking my hometown I protected it from the wrong hands.

Smiddle said:

Then, when I realised I was just dreaming, I woke up in another dream, where I found the same nuke, but instead of nuking my hometown I protected it from the wrong hands.

I had a dream like that. I was in my Animal Crossing town, when Bob (A villager) came and we went sledding. Then we started to fly up and up, and my town blew up behind me.

Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:

I had a dream like that. I was in my Animal Crossing town, when Bob (A villager) came and we went sledding. Then we started to fly up and up, and my town blew up behind me.

That's even weirder...

Smiddle said:
Toadbert101 said:
Smiddle said:

That's even weirder...

Its pretty funny now that I think about it

I had a weird dream that Porplemontage was retiring from MarioWiki and made Stooben Rooben become the next interwiki. It was odd because this didn't happen in MarioWiki the web site. I think it took place in MarioWiki Town. In the dream I was told to round up all the current sysop and 'Crat to come to SysOp Tower. Then St00by became the interwiki.(Some people look like Yoshies, Bowser, Dry Bones, Goombas, etc.) Next he demotion two sysop (I'm not saying who or they get mad or something.) and promoted Super_Yoshi to a 'Crat. Then later on in my dream he made new rules (yes the chat room rules). Last after a week some thing happen and Stooben was demoted from the interwiki rank. Porplemontage decide to stay as the current interwiki for a certain unknow reasons.

1-Up Shroom said:
I had a weird dream that Porplemontage was retiring from MarioWiki and made Stooben Rooben become the next interwiki. It was odd because this didn't happen in MarioWiki the web site. I think it took place in MarioWiki Town. In the dream I was told to round up all the current sysop and 'Crat to come to SysOp Tower. Then St00by became the interwiki.(Some people look like Yoshies, Bowser, Dry Bones, Goombas, etc.) Next he demotion two sysop (I'm not saying who or they get mad or something.) and promoted Super_Yoshi to a 'Crat. Then later on in my dream he made new rules (yes the chat room rules). Last after a week some thing happen and Stooben was demoted from the interwiki rank. Porplemontage decide to stay as the current interwiki for a certain unknow reasons.

:P I take that back my dream wasn't :eek: that weird.

1-Up Shroom said:
1-Up Shroom said:

:P I take that back my dream wasn't :eek: that weird.
The fact that you had a dream about the MW is...at least it is for me. :P

Back