Share weird dreams here...

Toadbert101 said:
Free Loader said:
Toadbert101 said:
Dude, I just had a dream where I was in my house, and then everything dissapeared.
Invisible everything?

invisible-everything.jpg
I would cry :'(

1-Up Shroom said:
I had a weird dream but sad dream yesturday. Me and my friend were at the park, tried to mimic this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHML2naaf0M. I was playing the drums and me friend was playing guitar and got part of the song right. Al of a sudden a guy holding a guitar case heard me and friend talking about, that we needed another guitar player. He said " You need another guitar player. Sorry if I sound nosey but I could help but hear." I responed with a nodded. As he pull out his guitar it was blue and had golden strings. Now we were able to play the song right. After finishing the song I say and thanks and asked him who he was. He said that I know him already but oddly I never seen him in my life! After that me and my friend forgot to thanks so we followed him. The guys house was just so depressing to see it was all falling apart and broken. I felt bad for the guy. I went to knock on the door but then I woke up. :(

I had a part two to my weird but sad dream. :-\

Toadbert101 said:
FOr the last 2 months, Ive had the feeling Ive had the same dreams over and over.
Kinda like deja vu?

I keep having dreams about Edward Cullen and other deja vu-ish dreams. The other night I had a dream that I called Pixar Animation Studios and asked them if I could talk to Mr. Stanton, so they put me on hold. When they came back on the line, instead of Andrew Stanton, it was Daniel Stanton. Then Daniel got mad for interrupting his work and hung up. :-\

Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Once I watched Wall-E and then I had a dream about the future. :P
What was it like?
In my dream it was like the year 2010 on the planet called the New Leaf. There was flying cars, bus, and skateboards. The sidewalk moved on it own. And you didn't even have to go to school. Everyone is home schooled. :P And well so far that was it.

1-Up Shroom said:
Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
What was it like?
In my dream it was like the year 2010 on the planet called the New Leaf. There was flying cars, bus, and skateboards. The sidewalk moved on it own. And you didn't even have to go to school. Everyone is home schooled. :P And well so far that was it.

I still think you're making some of that up.

It seems... too perfect for a dream.

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
What was it like?

No, I'm not lieing srsly. :mad:
A dream can be prefect or horrible.

1-Up Shroom said:
Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Nerdy Guy said:
1-Up Shroom said:
What was it like?

No, I'm not lieing srsly. :mad:
A dream can be prefect or horrible.

No, I mean everything in your dream just seems so perfect to the subject. Nothing else happens.

The other night, I think on Saturday, I had a dream that we got premiere tickets for Up, and the premiere was some place in Central America in a rainforest, then my mom and dad sent me to a kids' club sort of thing, and they happened to have Luigi's Mansion. So I start playing it, and then there's a Ninja Ghost mineh boss, and he throws shuriken at you and makes clones (kind of a combination of Bogmire and Chauncey, set in a mix between the study and the safari room and the studio) then you have to suck up the shuriken and project them at the clones and the real ghost. I don't remember beating him actually, but then we went to this bowling alley (I think) with a boat ride, and the part with the river and the boat was made of stucco and papier mache, so I get in one of the boats, and we were supposed to meet my mom there. So then I see her waiting in line and calls out me name, and for what ever reason, I jump out of the boat, and the boats are constantly moving, so I kept getting run over by other boats, then I see one of my old friends from elementary school, and she is in the water too, so we both try to get back to my mom. And that's all I can recollect.

I was at my house and the Earth exploded, I jumped out the window and landed on Yoshi. We ran and sang show tunes and killed Sonic by accident. Dr. Mario came and brought him to life. Then the US Army came and took me to Caterpillar Land where I hung out with the Yoshies and Koopas who were friends. Then, three days later, THE MUDKIPZ ATTACKED! Yoshies and Koopas were being flung everywhere, the King Mudkip Falcon Punched King Yoshi. Only one thing could be done: I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror, if anything I could say that this cab was rare, but, I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo holmes to Bel Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 I yelled to the cabbie "Yo holmes, smell ya later." I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

I gotta stop doing pot.

So Ash, Misty and Brock were at my school at an event and Team Rocket took advantage of this to steal Pikachu; after doing so they ran outside and went left then up and saw three blue old wooden doors on the school walls and entered the second and what they found was a classroom with a few chairs and many mattresses with people from the school sleeping on them, besides finding a green trashcan too.

Ash then noticed Pikachu wasn't near and started looking for him

Meowth decided that it was high time they had got rid of Pikachu and Jessie looked to the trash can, which was with some trash and a lollipop inside, somehow it had a grinder (like these blender grinders) inside; and put the electric mouse in (imagine what happened...). After this Team Rocket made a woman disguise where the 3 could fit in.

Ash & co. were looking for Pikachu in some bushes in front of the 2nd blue door, then they entered it and asked Gary Oak's help (who mysteriously appeared in the room) and went searching in the street and plants.

Gary went to the 2nd blue door again and noticed the "woman" putting everything that was in the trashcan in a cup and realized "she" was Team Rocketand told Ash & friends who got MAD (really MAD) at TR and decided to get revenge on them...

They brought TR to my bedroom where there were like 10 people and a silver Golem waiting to wipe out them (wtf). After they were spanked by everyone the dream goes to another place like "some months after"

Ash was alone looking to the sea when Pikachu's remains fell in a magic lake that brought Pikachu back to life and it ran towards Ash

Something strange is that a text appeared in front of Pikachu ---> .............. In every 350 years something that had been destroyed goes back to life as a Pichu if its remains falls in the lake .....................

\
\
\
\
\L
\ P
\L
\
\_______________A~~~~~~~~

L = Little lake
A= Ash
~ = sea
P:Pikachu

PS: When I think my dream is interesting I repeat it alot of times after I wake up so I won't forget it. That's the why I could remember 95% of this dream with details

So I was in an Aquatic Park at 6:00PM and my school coordinator tells us to dress up and have dinner.

I go to the restroom and find out I forgot the soap, then I knock on all bathroom doors asking for one. Somehow I get one.

Then I go to the dinning room which was BIG and was like a royal dinning room with lots of people and guards of the 18th century (those with white wigs). I start walking to find a table and I see a funny scene: a big table with an enourmous piece of ham like this one but 15 times bigger http://georgiafaces.caes.uga.edu/graphicsfiles/ham%201%20low%20res.jpg ), guess who was eating it: my history teacher, Mara, and someother woman that I couldn't identify and they wee talking about something.

Somehow I appear in my house's garage which had a door to a bedroom where there was a guard putting his white wig

the end

I once dreamt I was at a MarioWiki Convention and Uniju, Jeff, and I were the only ones their and we played Nintendo and stuff and then we got pizza and giant robots and Ninja slaves.

I wish that were real.

Princess Jigglypuff said:
I once dreamt I was at a MarioWiki Convention and Uniju, Jeff, and I were the only ones their and we played Nintendo and stuff and then we got pizza and giant robots and Ninja slaves.

I wish that were real.
Me too. Also I've been waiting for someone to bump this. :)

I once had this dream that I was walking down the street and this homeless guy hit me for some reason that I forget, then I somehow warped to my house and my parents and they yelled at me and took away everything I owned. It seemed so realistic that I ended hiding in my room for the rest of the day. XP

So, I was logging on to the forum, and since my dreams usually aren't accurate, you would have to click a link that said "stay logged in as _________." Well, apparently, they had replaced it with "Log in as <insert some other user here>." None the wiser, I clicked on the link and the thing in the upper right corner (Hello _______. You have X new messages.............) read "Welcome, Uniju" where it should have said "Welcome, Makoto." I decided to log out before Uniju got mad at me and try again. This time, the link was for some user that doesn't even exist IRL (MÃEnT or something like that). I forgot what the link did and clicked it.

That's all I remember. I forget whether or not I managed to log on as myself (though I think I did). I forget what I did on the forums.

Back