Share weird dreams here...

Stooben Rooben said:
Sometimes, I think I live a past life in my dreams. I've had a series of dreams since I was 7 about a person roughly 8 years older than during the early 1900s. Now, normally I wouldn't think it was a past life, but I have one of these dreams at least once a week.

YOU'VE GOT TO STOP WORLD WAR 2 FROM HAPPENING
THE DESTINY OF THE WORLD IS IN YU0R HANDS
YOU CAN'T STOP WORLD WAR 1, IT'S TOO CLOSE ALREADY :(

Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Sometimes, I think I live a past life in my dreams. I've had a series of dreams since I was 7 about a person roughly 8 years older than during the early 1900s. Now, normally I wouldn't think it was a past life, but I have one of these dreams at least once a week.

YOU'VE GOT TO STOP WORLD WAR 2 FROM HAPPENING
THE DESTINY OF THE WORLD IS IN YU0R HANDS
YOU CAN'T STOP WORLD WAR 1, IT'S TOO CLOSE ALREADY :(
Must...stop...the Holocaust. D:

I have dreams where I fall from a high place, and can actually sub consiously feel my stomach churn as I fall.

Or, sometimes some kind of mosters are taking over the town, I manage to escape. Then I get cornered, but then force myself to wake up somehow.

Toadbert101 said:
I have dreams where I fall from a high place, and can actually sub consiously feel my stomach churn as I fall.

Or, sometimes some kind of mosters are taking over the town, I manage to escape. Then I get cornered, but then force myself to wake up somehow.
I have a lot like those too.

Since a hold bunch of crap is starting on Userpedia and UnMarioWiki I had a dream about it. But I was more war like. Trolls sing spam cannons. MarioWikian using flameguns and other weapons. Then out of no were in my dream some troll yelled out THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

That like the 16th time (In a row!!!) I had about MW.

I had this wierd dream about these guys showing a cheat to get Pokemon eggs, but the dream to place in the real world. (Not the MTV show) So they said to get the memory and replace it with Rick Roll MP3's, and drive your car over a speed bump. Then they got this egg and it hatched and out came this retarded looking tennis ball with a face drawn on it. Then the guy said "Crap, thats a Digimon, I'll go rub it in the sander." Then a deer came by and started chasing after the ball.

Then I woke up and looked at the ingredtins for my night time medicine.

1-Up Shroom said:
Since a hold bunch of crap is starting on Userpedia and UnMarioWiki I had a dream about it. But I was more war like. Trolls sing spam cannons. MarioWikian using flameguns and other weapons. Then out of no were in my dream some troll yelled out THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

That like the 16th time (In a row!!!) I had about MW.

I think you're making this up.

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Srsly I'm not. :mad:

If it wasn't a dream I wouldn't post it here!! :mad: :mad:

Im almost certain people lie about some things in topics like this, while some are true.

Besides, your dream doesnt seem weird enough.

It seems weird to me. I never had dreams like these untill now.

The weird dream that ever had to me was is that I saw my father for a whole day and we was has fun going to the arcade and other and shopping for video games. Then after that he just disappeared. I asked my mum where dad but she said that he died. I ended up waking up and I thought my dream was real. :'(

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Srsly I'm not. :mad:

If it wasn't a dream I wouldn't post it here!! :mad: :mad:

Im almost certain people lie about some things in topics like this, while some are true.

Besides, your dream doesnt seem weird enough.
Well sometimes I daydream something weird, and think to post it here.

But every so often I do have weird sleeping dreams. ;3

So do I. :)

I'm not 'cursed' anymore! I stop having dreams about MW. I had a normal dream this time :D

1-Up Shroom said:

I'm not 'cursed' anymore! I stop having dreams about MW. I had a normal dream this time :D
I doubt I'll stop dreaming about the wiki for long...or rather, a particular person on the wiki I kinda love... :3

The community means that much to me.

Yes, I'm weird.

No, I don't care. ^_~

Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:

I doubt I'll stop dreaming about the wiki for long...or rather, a particular person on the wiki I kinda love... :3

Yes, I'm weird.

No, I don't care. ^_~

MarioWiki FTW and Userpedia FTW :D

1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Yes, I'm weird.

No, I don't care. ^_~

That's right. :3

1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Yes, I'm weird.

No, I don't care. ^_~

IMO, Userpedia was more fun than Mwiki, but after Scribblewiki crashed, Userpedia sucks now.

Toadbert101 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Neurario said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Yes, I'm weird.

No, I don't care. ^_~

IMO, Userpedia was more fun than Mwiki, but after Scribblewiki crashed, Userpedia sucks now.
Yes. To the Userpedia sucking part, that is.

And last night I had a dream that I had to do my World History presentation all over again. Or maybe I didn't do it. All I know is I was in that class.

Toadbert101 said:
FOr the last 2 months, Ive had the feeling Ive had the same dreams over and over.
:eek:

The dream I had last night was that a giant squid came out of the ocean and ate everybody that was in her way. :eek:

Toadbert101 said:
FOr the last 2 months, Ive had the feeling Ive had the same dreams over and over.
Kinda like deja vu?

I had a weird dream but sad dream yesturday. Me and my friend were at the park, tried to mimic this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHML2naaf0M. I was playing the drums and me friend was playing guitar and got part of the song right. Al of a sudden a guy holding a guitar case heard me and friend talking about, that we needed another guitar player. He said " You need another guitar player. Sorry if I sound nosey but I could help but hear." I responed with a nodded. As he pull out his guitar it was blue and had golden strings. Now we were able to play the song right. After finishing the song I say and thanks and asked him who he was. He said that I know him already but oddly I never seen him in my life! After that me and my friend forgot to thanks so we followed him. The guys house was just so depressing to see it was all falling apart and broken. I felt bad for the guy. I went to knock on the door but then I woke up. :(

Back