Can someone translate this for me?

Find each character in the japanese character map (do you have one?) and put it in the translator. Depending on how much characters the message is, it might take a while.

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs.

The message appears to be this:

セ一ブできません。

このデ一タは

さいごにセ一ブした

デ一タではあいません。

610px-SMSError.jpg

Through Google translator, it doesn't make any sense.

I got:

Can not be part of security.

This is a data de-

Back on the last moment was part of

In others does not love a de.

Did I do anything wrong?

Ah... wait...let me change one character.
デ一タではあません。

Does the bolded character correspond with the message? :???:

Well, which one looks like that one the most from here?

http://www.linguanaut.com/japanese_alphabet.htm

Could it be り ?

セ一ブできません。

このデ一タは

さいごにセ一ブした

デ一タではあません。

Can not be part of security.

This is a data de-

Back on the last moment was part of

Not in others a de.

The picture's somewhat blurred, so I don't know for sure, but that looks to be the closest.

Thanks for translating... i found out what was the problem..

I was being annoyed by the *does chuggaconroy voice* LEGENDARY SAND BIRD. THat i kept on doing save states, and during that process i collected a blue coin and saved my progress then i loaded a previous state.. That cause some error so i had to give up about 4 shine sprites for the ability to save again by not loading a state and just enter the game the normal way, now my states dont work :( anyways thanks.

I only pirate games that dont take up alot of time to dowload..I tried dowloading SMS but then that took 12 hours and on the 11th hour the download failed. So i saw it at my japaneese friends garage sale and he sold me for 2 bucks..

Gardevoir said:
Thanks for translating... i found out what was the problem..

I was being annoyed by the *does chuggaconroy voice* LEGENDARY SAND BIRD. THat i kept on doing save states, and during that process i collected a blue coin and saved my progress then i loaded a previous state.. That cause some error so i had to give up about 4 shine sprites for the ability to save again by not loading a state and just enter the game the normal way, now my states dont work :( anyways thanks.

You're welcome. My, that took some time.

Back