Can someone translate this for me?

Mario Party X

🎊Party over here, f🎆ck you over there!!🎊
Find each character in the japanese character map (do you have one?) and put it in the translator. Depending on how much characters the message is, it might take a while.

Mario Party X

There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or search the related logs.

Mario Party X

The message appears to be this:

セ一ブできません。

このデ一タは

さいごにセ一ブした

デ一タではあいません。

Through Google translator, it doesn't make any sense.

I got:

Can not be part of security.

This is a data de-

Back on the last moment was part of

In others does not love a de.
Did I do anything wrong?

Ah... wait...let me change one character.
デ一タではあいません。

Does the bolded character correspond with the message? :???:

Mario Party X

Well, which one looks like that one the most from here?

http://www.linguanaut.com/japanese_alphabet.htm

Could it be り ?

セ一ブできません。

このデ一タは

さいごにセ一ブした

デ一タではありません。

Can not be part of security.

This is a data de-

Back on the last moment was part of

Not in others a de.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
The picture's somewhat blurred, so I don't know for sure, but that looks to be the closest.

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
Thanks for translating... i found out what was the problem..

I was being annoyed by the *does chuggaconroy voice* LEGENDARY SAND BIRD. THat i kept on doing save states, and during that process i collected a blue coin and saved my progress then i loaded a previous state.. That cause some error so i had to give up about 4 shine sprites for the ability to save again by not loading a state and just enter the game the normal way, now my states dont work :( anyways thanks.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
That should tell you he didn't.

Boidoh

King Bowser
Banned User
I only pirate games that dont take up alot of time to dowload..I tried dowloading SMS but then that took 12 hours and on the 11th hour the download failed. So i saw it at my japaneese friends garage sale and he sold me for 2 bucks..

Mario Party X

Gardevoir said:
Thanks for translating... i found out what was the problem..

I was being annoyed by the *does chuggaconroy voice* LEGENDARY SAND BIRD. THat i kept on doing save states, and during that process i collected a blue coin and saved my progress then i loaded a previous state.. That cause some error so i had to give up about 4 shine sprites for the ability to save again by not loading a state and just enter the game the normal way, now my states dont work :( anyways thanks.
You're welcome. My, that took some time.