Your want another playable characters in next Mario & Luigi game.

Another want playable along with Mario & Luigi.

• Wario & Waluigi

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Peach & Daisy

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • DK & Diddy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toad & Toadette

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Cackletta & Fawful

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wario & Waluigi would be good additions.

Gardevoir said:
Wario and Waluigi are too overrated

Doesn't make it any less awesome if they were in a game playable with the Mario Bros. They'd add great comic relief that would compund with Luigi's. And in terms of battle, while I don't know about Waluigi. Wario has shown time and time again immense strength in SSBB and the Wario Land/Wario World games.

I honestly don't like Peach and Daisy that much. DK and Diddy have their own adventures that I'd find kinda weird to be put as partners even in a Mario RPG. Toad wouldn't be too bad but Toadette? And eh, unless they're doing a thing where you're sometimes playing as the heroes and sometimes the villains. I don't want to see Cackletta and Fawful playable.

I don't think it will ever happen. But out of all these options, I find Wario and Waluigi the best possible one. I used to not like Waluigi, but I've warmed up to him the past few years.

I'd like it to happen in main games and Paper series before M&L. After all, Mario bros are the stars of M&L series, other costars are not really necssary. The point of the other Mario members is not playablity, at least they can still be NPCs in these RPGs, it should be solved earlier.

I'm more worried about when the sequel would come out.

Northern Verve said:
Gardevoir said:
Wario and Waluigi are too overrated
DK and Diddy have their own adventures that I'd find kinda weird to be put as partners even in a Mario RPG. I find Wario and Waluigi the best possible one. I used to not like Waluigi, but I've warmed up to him the past few years.
I think Wario bros should stress on their own series before these games. (is reply#32 a bit contradictory?) If they already do, I don't mind this suggestion. After all, some of them are rivals or live in different places.

I forgot. I want
ManlySmiles.png
and
UglySmiles.png
to return.

Bloof is my twin sister.

Off-topic: It sounds stupid.

On-topic: My sister would definitely want Baby Mario and Baby Luigi back.

I personally would love to see the Toad and Toadette team. Even if Toadette doesn't work, it would be nice to even see
ToadMPA.png
and
Yoshi-CSS-MH3on3.png
join the Mario Bros..

I also approve of the return of the Baby Bros.. I loved how the two added personality and humour into M&L: PiT. :)

Geno and mallow as playable characters.

Back