Star Wars in General (Movies, Shows, Books, Games, etc.)

Favorite Star Wars Movie(/s)?

• Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

• Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • All of Them. Can't Pick a Favorite

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Only Original Trilogy

• Only Prequel Trilogy

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Only Sequel Trilogy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That trailer was pretty good. I hope some planets from the EU appear in Episode 7. I haven't read any of the new canon books yet but apparently they've brought loads of things back into canon already. Who knows maybe Thrawn, Mara Jade Corran Horn and Talon Karrde will come back again one day.

Yoshidude99 said:
Who knows maybe Thrawn, Mara Jade Corran Horn and Talon Karrde will come back again one day.
I refuse to accept Disney canon until Thrawn, Mara Jade, Talon Karrade, and Garm Bel Iblis are canon.

Kyle Katarn is a close second behind them.

Pellaeon would be cool too, but I don't think he was really a major figure until decades after Endor.

Rukh is cool but he's ultimately just an assassin, not a major plot figure.

Mp6m5wX.png

P.s.: I actually liked the Prequel trilogy to an extend (I sucked except for the final battle, so did most of II, III was pretty good and imo also better than the original trilogy movies. Else it's V > IV > VI).

supermariofan said:
What I want to know is why did the villain just randomly stop walking and...suddenly just decided to pull out his light saber?
better than a lens flare, i suppose

also i've got back to playing empire at war again and this game is so much fun

time to kill rebel scum

Oh yeah and also I got the movies 1-2 and 4-6 ("Special Edition") on VHS, and since 3 was never released on VHS and I'm too lazy to buy DVDs I only have the book accompanying the movie of that one (which is even better than the movie IMO).

Javelin said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Who knows maybe Thrawn, Mara Jade Corran Horn and Talon Karrde will come back again one day.
I refuse to accept Disney canon until Thrawn, Mara Jade, Talon Karrade, and Garm Bel Iblis are canon.

Kyle Katarn is a close second behind them.

Also give us Revan if they decide to make a reference to ancient history.

Lumastar said:
I was just picking. I can respect your opinions, but it's not every day that you hear someone say they prefer the original trilogy.

I don't prefer all of it, but some parts yeah

I prefer the original trilogy to the newer ones because nostalgia, better writing (especially wrt dialogue), and more interesting and compelling characters and stories (imo).

Walkazo said:
better writing (especially wrt dialogue)
Except Episode IV.

That had some cringeworthy dialogue as well.

"I was just going to Tosche station to pick up some power converters!"

Nothing will ever beat Episode II in terms of cringeworthiness though.

It's so bad I can't even bring myself to post it.

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything is soft and smooth.

*awkward back touch*

Pretty much everything Anakin said to Padme was so terrible, I've tried to block it out.

i couldnt even stand the prequels so lol

only things i could stand were the osts and the jedi/sith fights

finally found a counter to tyber zann's stupidly overpowered canderous assault tanks in empire at war
2BF1940F04B9AD18CC40EAF8D20D608FC1F9C344

T4-B TANK RUSH

WHAT NOW ZANN

hmph

the visuals and music are nice but i'm not going to let that hypnotize me. abrams better not ruin this like he ruined rebooted star trek

i could go into detail about why the tie fighters and x-wings are out of place but never mind

Back