Have you ever got a mosquito bite?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I hate mosquitos. People always say they don't like the winter, but at least there are none of them pesky mosquitos!

You've been bitten by a mosquito? :eek: Pretty sure you're the only one. Not even worth asking.

Uniju said:
You've been bitten by a mosquito? :eek: Pretty sure you're the only one. Not even worth asking.
once bitten, twice shy

I was once bitten by a mosquito. It was the most traumatizing experience of my life.

God.......
The memories.......
They're coming back to me......
Horrible mosquito memories..

QuizmoManiac said:
God.......
The memories.......
They're coming back to me......
Horrible mosquito memories..
It's okay, Quizmo, just block out the memories and you'll be fine.

I used to, but then one day I finally had enough of it.

So I bit a mosquito.

That showed them.

this is like asking if someone has ever slept.

...No. Never. Not in my entire life.

Really? REALLY?

Duhh, of course I've had mosquito bites.

Well, looks like Smasher, Uniju, and NSM are thinkin' the same thing I am....

Let me ask you, PDI, have you ever blinked or breathed out of your mouth/nose?

ITT everyone is smart asses.

But yes I have, but I dont really get them anymore due to a lack of going outside.

Zae said:
But yes I have, but I dont really get them anymore due to a lack of going outside.
The inverse is true for me: I don't go outside because mosquitoes irritate me.

Plus a whole plethora of other reasons, all of them related to summer. I'm fine with winter weather.

Too obvious of a question. Yes I've been bitten several times. Even when I've stated mostly inside Mosquitoes find a way to get inside and bite me. What's really annoying is when you're distracted by something like on the computer and one lands on your hand and gives you a big itchy bump that you're cursing yourself for not realizing the mosquito landed on your hand.

But yeah I hate mosquitoes. If I see one, especially in my room, I go all out to kill it.

I used to get them pretty bad. I blame you guys for leading to prevention, although I still get one every once in a while.

I killed tons of mosquitoes

Screw them

Back