PipeProject

Time Turner

You are filled with determination. (R/GD/TT)
Glowsquid's recent proposal stated that PipeProjects would be moved to the forums, but I'm not seeing it yet. When should we expect it to appear?

What specifically will be done is still being discussed. No ETA that I know of at the moment.

The plan was to have a 2nd proposal this week to explain the rules and structures of the new board, but I ran into some personal problems so that might get delayed.

on another note, if non-admins posted their suggestions and wishes about the board here, that'd be cool.

What are we going to do with those users that won't register online? How will they be aware after the PipeProjects are removed?

There are going to be links on the proposal and the archived pipeproject page + a sitenotice, of course.

it also has been suggested that the board could be linked on the sidebar when it's up - anyone has a problem with that?

Glowsquid said:
it also has been suggested that the board could be linked on the sidebar when it's up - anyone has a problem with that?

That sounds good as long as we can camouflage it with the other links, just like the link to the forums.

The plan was to have a 2nd proposal this week

ahahahaha, you know what, screw this. The board will go live tomorrow, unless I again have problems with my internet connection (in which case it'll be created on April 2).

Hm, will those talk page templates be removed or will they stay there for "historical reference", like how the Featured Image logo is there?

You mean http://www.mariowiki.com/Template:Partofpipe? ... Let's say one of the first threads on the board will answer that question.

Back