What's your real first name

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Loganofan20 said:
Ornithologist Mario said:
I have a foreign name, too.
Isn't every name foreign in some way?

I mean, John is Phoenician, and Gordon is Gaelic.
I'm assuming that either Ortho or I guessed your name, seeing as you haven't denied them yet.
Nah, I just got bored. :P

My sister's first name is Honda.

Nega-Man said:

It is not. It's Sa-owait I shouldn't say it here without her consent. Nvm.

My name's Nicolas.

Yeah, actually, I forgot. It's Saturn.

My name is Jennifer, but I only tolerate that coming from my piano teacher and substitute teachers. Otherwise, people call me Jenny or Jen or whatever else they can come up with.

Nega-Man said:

It is not. It's Sa-owait I shouldn't say it here without her consent. Nvm.

My name's Nicolas.

Yeah, actually, I forgot. It's Saturn.

>_< NO

schmutz said:
My name is Jennifer, but I only tolerate that coming from my piano teacher and substitute teachers. Otherwise, people call me Jenny or Jen or whatever else they can come up with.

So we can call you 867-5309?

Nega-Man said:

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Do you people know many times I get that on a daily basis? Not to mention Forrest Gump references.

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS COMING FROM ANY OF YOU

My sister's full name is Saturn L300.

schmutz said:
Do you people know many times I get that on a daily basis? Not to mention Forrest Gump references.
Oh, ouch.

But see, this is why you don't give out your real life name.

Dr. Javelin said:
schmutz said:
Oh, ouch.

But see, this is why you don't give out your real life name.

Yeah
I guess you have a point there

And Mason:
no-meme-rage-face.jpg

schmutz said:
Nega-Man said:

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS COMING FROM ANY OF YOU
I've never even heard of that fucking song anywhere but the internet. I know people with that number get called constantly and get asked for someone named Jenny. They should have made it 555.

Nega-Man said:
You need to listen to it. It's not a bad song.

Here's a RB pro guitar/bass video of it since all of the regular videos have the audio muted because of stupid WMG copyright.

Maybe it is next tie i get the chance ill listen

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
I feel bad for whoever has that number.
I think the phone companies just ended up removing it, because the people who had that number would get called constantly.

OK so I was being flippant earlier for particularly unwitty reasons too silly to explain in full, but everyone who has me friended on Twitter and Facebook knows me full name is Paul Soroczynski.

My first name is Brant.

It's a combination of Brian & Anne-Thea, my parents names.

It's a good thing my name doesn't rhyme with anything bad, so when people try to call me names related to my own, they fail miserably and make themselves look like idiots. Good stuff!

Monkey D. Luffy said:
It's a good thing my name doesn't rhyme with anything bad, so when people try to call me names related to my own, they fail miserably and make themselves look like idiots. Good stuff!

That's why it sucks to have names like Chuck and Nick.

Back