What's your real first name

Or Lily.
Silly
Billy
Willy

Crocodile Dippy said:
OK so I was being flippant earlier for particularly unwitty reasons too silly to explain in full, but everyone who has me friended on Twitter and Facebook knows me full name is Paul Soroczynski.
Also, people who were around in 2007. Or obsessively go through userpage histories... :shifty:
Monkey D. Luffy said:
It's a good thing my name doesn't rhyme with anything bad, so when people try to call me names related to my own, they fail miserably and make themselves look like idiots. Good stuff!
Ant, Can't, Lant, Pant, Rant, Scant, Shan't
I'm sorry, were you being sarcastic? You have some of the worst words here. I don't mean to make fun of your name but seriously.

My friend has Nick. But he doesn't really stick up for himself, he just follows what you're 'supposed' to be like at his age. Which is why he never gets picked on. While I stray from the path and say fuck it, I'll be whoever the fuck I want. Which is why people hate me most of the time. Because I don't give in to their dumb comments so they get annoyed and can't do anything about it.

@Uniju

"Brant is going to Pant while he Rants!"

It doesn't work. Which is what makes them look like idiots. They Might be 'bad' words but they can't really be used properly. At least by the average person at my school. The worst I've gotten is 'Brant the Ant' which isn't even bad, just dumb.

Drilbur said:
What's the polar opposite of My Little Pony?

Your Big Cow?

Monkey D. Luffy said:
My friend has Nick. But he doesn't really stick up for himself, he just follows what you're 'supposed' to be like at his age. Which is why he never gets picked on. While I stray from the path and say fuck it, I'll be whoever the fuck I want. Which is why people hate me most of the time. Because I don't give in to their dumb comments so they get annoyed and can't do anything about it.

oh shit, we got a badass over here

Uniju said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
OK so I was being flippant earlier for particularly unwitty reasons too silly to explain in full, but everyone who has me friended on Twitter and Facebook knows me full name is Paul Soroczynski.
Also, people who were around in 2007. Or obsessively go through userpage histories... :shifty:
Or just read your comment.

Nosferatu Man said:
Monkey D. Luffy said:

oh shit, we got a badass over here

Oh god no. I'm nothing like that. I just make sure I don't turn into the dickheads your supposed to be at my age. I dont want to become what I hate.

Uniju said:
what do you know

what do you know

Crocodile Dippy said:

I'll recognize your name when you become a world-famous rock star, then.

Becky said:
micah

pretty sure my name doesn't rhyme with anything 8)

I don't have a credit card, either.
I've never even heard that name before.

Nosferatu Man said:
I'll recognize your name when you become a world-famous rock star, then.
Solo is for suckers; I'll learn tinwhistle, uilleann pipes and mandolin like a boss and become Stooben's right-hand man.

Phoenix.

Named after the bird.

8)

jesse

WagNak said:
like the song about some guy wanting his girlfriend or somethinglike that i heard it briefly. I'm Jeremiah Wages.

Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Why did you post if you dont want to tell?
I posted and didn't tell.

Though I inadvertently started a little minigame about guessing what it was.

Im Suleman:)

Toad85 said:
Natsu "Salamander" Dragneel said:
Why did you post if you dont want to tell?
I posted and didn't tell.

Though I inadvertently started a little minigame about guessing what it was.

I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to RandomGuy.

But I'll try guess. er... Matthew?

Is it Smith? Is it Jones?

Back