Unwanted Characters in Brawl

I hated that Nintendo thought it would be cool to have a "Toon" sheik in the game. I mean there is no toon sheik in windwaker anyway.

R.O.B.

eew fail :(

Moogle said:
R.O.B.

eew fail :(
R.O.B. is the biggest failure I've seen since... I dunno. I exclude him from every race in MKDS.

3Dejong said:
Not that you suck too, lol.

The post I quote is not gratuitous flaming and has everything to do with the thread's subject.

On-Topic: I was kind of dissapointed when I saw Toon Link. A differently textured version of Link, yeah.

Blitzwing said:
3Dejong said:
Not that you suck too, lol.

The post I quote is not gratuitous flaming and has everything to do with the thread's subject.

On-Topic: I was kind of dissapointed when I saw Toon Link. A differently textured version of Link, yeah.

Ditto. Maybe he ISN'T playable.

Uniju said:
This is annoying. <_< I heard from an interview somewhere about a "Wind Waker Link" before I even knew Snake was in it, but people constantly talk about how they where disappointed when they saw him, but he was already confirmed. ._.

Waaaaayyy before Brawl release, some dude on Gamefaq made up a rumor about how Sakurai supposley said he would get rid of the Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch, and replace 'em with Wind Waker Link and Ridley (Ahahaah). I think you are talking 'bout that,

Zero Suit Samus. This is mere proof that Sakurai is a perv.

C'mon! You see a close up of her butt when she's introduced in SSE!

SiFi said:
Sakurai is a perv.

C'mon! You see a close up of her butt when she's introduced in SSE!
I agree 100% with that why not that almost zero suit from metroid fusion instead?

SiFi said:
What do you have against G&W? Besides the fact that you've never heard of him...

Snake
Wolf
ROB
Olimar
We could have done without Purin...
AND SUPER NO TO MEOWTH!
Lemme answer that
1.Wouldn't care
2.meh
3.You have bad tastle
4.He's okay
5....your kidding right?
6.I agree

Master Lucario said:
Because then, Samus' Final Smash would have no consequences for using it. It's the most powerful FS in the game.

Is that in your opinion?

Master Lucario said:
Because then, Samus' Final Smash would have no consequences for using it. It's the most powerful FS in the game.

Then change it, dummy.

Power bombs, anyone?

Roy was pointless, and was inferior to Marth in every way. At least Ike isn't a clone. And Ike is much better than the piece of shit that Roy was.

Roy is also less manly than Marth. Compared to Marth, Roy is a complete sissie.

SSBM was the first game Roy was in. That's right: His role in SSBM was just advertisement. And Roy's game sucked.

Ike known by both American Fire Emblem fans, and Japanese fans. He's a much better choice than Roy for a second Fire Emblem characters.

All in all, Roy is a pointless character, who will never come back. Ike will continue to appear in the Super Smash Bros. series.

Back