Unwanted Characters in Brawl

Fg

Koopa Troopa
If there's any chance where you could reject any character or more who will it be? On my list it will be Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, And Pokemon Trainer. I hate those three and wish they could take them off the game.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Ashley (Thankfully, she's deconfirmed)

Takamaru (YAY. some obscure character whose game was only released in Japan and that didn't do anything remotly worthwhile for Nintendo deserve to be in... right?)

Geno (His fans are annoying, and they overexagerate the importance SMRPG had to the Mario Franchise)

Tingle (DUH)
 

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
Blitzwing said:
Ashley (Thankfully, she's deconfirmed)

Takamaru (YAY. some obscure character whose game was only released in Japan and that didn't do anything remotly worthwhile for Nintendo deserve to be in... right?)

Geno (His fans are annoying, and they overexagerate the importance SMRPG had to the Mario Franchise)

Tingle (DUH)
Takamaru? The Ice Climbers got in, so why not him?
Geno: Has a large fanbase. Plus, do you really want Japan to get blown up?
Tingle: Agreed.

A cookie to someone who got the Japan being blown up joke.
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Snowstalker said:
Blitzwing said:
Ashley (Thankfully, she's deconfirmed)

Takamaru (YAY. some obscure character whose game was only released in Japan and that didn't do anything remotly worthwhile for Nintendo deserve to be in... right?)

Geno (His fans are annoying, and they overexagerate the importance SMRPG had to the Mario Franchise)

Tingle (DUH)
Takamaru? The Ice Climbers got in, so why not him?
Geno: Has a large fanbase. Plus, do you really want Japan to get blown up?
Tingle: Agreed.

A cookie to someone who got the Japan being blown up joke.
Yah i get a cookie its from brawl kingdom (on newgrounds).

cranky kong:do i need a reason?
 

Snowstalker

Snowstalker
chibizombie said:
Snowstalker said:
Blitzwing said:
Ashley (Thankfully, she's deconfirmed)

Takamaru (YAY. some obscure character whose game was only released in Japan and that didn't do anything remotly worthwhile for Nintendo deserve to be in... right?)

Geno (His fans are annoying, and they overexagerate the importance SMRPG had to the Mario Franchise)

Tingle (DUH)
Takamaru? The Ice Climbers got in, so why not him?
Geno: Has a large fanbase. Plus, do you really want Japan to get blown up?
Tingle: Agreed.

A cookie to someone who got the Japan being blown up joke.
Yah i get a cookie its from brawl kingdom (on newgrounds).

cranky kong:do i need a reason?
Yay!

http://www.sallys-place.com/food/columns/zonis/Best_Cookie-20.jpg

You guys must HATE Japan.
 

ghostyoshi67

Ni-pah~
Fg said:
If there's any chance where you could reject any character or more who will it be? On my list it will be Zero Suit Samus, Sheik, And Pokemon Trainer. I hate those three and wish they could take them off the game.
Xluidi said:
I think not, If so Dr. Mario, Zelda and Ness
WHY THEM? D: THEY'RE AWESOME.

3Dejong said:
Tingle makes me tingle. With fear.
ya rly, same here, definately don't want him in the game
 

chibizombie

"Headshot" <<< my favorite quote in any game...
Snowstalker said:
chibizombie said:
Snowstalker said:
Blitzwing said:
Ashley (Thankfully, she's deconfirmed)

Takamaru (YAY. some obscure character whose game was only released in Japan and that didn't do anything remotly worthwhile for Nintendo deserve to be in... right?)

Geno (His fans are annoying, and they overexagerate the importance SMRPG had to the Mario Franchise)

Tingle (DUH)
Takamaru? The Ice Climbers got in, so why not him?
Geno: Has a large fanbase. Plus, do you really want Japan to get blown up?
Tingle: Agreed.

A cookie to someone who got the Japan being blown up joke.
Yah i get a cookie its from brawl kingdom (on newgrounds).

cranky kong:do i need a reason?
Yay!

http://www.sallys-place.com/food/columns/zonis/Best_Cookie-20.jpg

You guys must HATE Japan.
I support cookie for brawl! Go Cookie go

final smash:get eaten cookie eaten everyone dies in sorrow. Match ends in tie
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Although I haven't played SMRPG and the SSB-series, I wonder why some fans believe Geno is in. His role in the Marioverse is so minor. Remember Wario and Diddy are newcomers in Brawl! Their roles are much more important!
 

Smiddle

Power Star
The Spanish Inquisition.

Although an assist trophy would've been great, a character would... just... phail.
 

Fixitup

In order to fulfill my dreams I must KILL Sakurai.
If I were to choose 3?
Ganondorf, because he's a clone again.
Olimar, because he's top tier. (supposedly)
R.O.B, because he's the worst character since G & W.

Two words are altered because of spoilers, copy + paste to see them. :P
 

SiFi

Benjamin Judd
What do you have against G&W? Besides the fact that you've never heard of him...

Snake
Wolf
ROB
Olimar
We could have done without Purin...
AND SUPER NO TO MEOWTH!
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Snack said:
SonicLucario. SonicLucario is epic fail.
You dare disrespect the great Lucario!? Yeah, pwning you on WiFi once I get DSL.

And you SiFi. You shall respect R.O.B. and Lord O'Donnell! See ya on WiFi, SiFi.
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
King Boo said:
Snack said:
SonicLucario. SonicLucario is epic fail.
You dare disrespect the great Lucario!? Yeah, pwning you on WiFi once I get DSL.

And you SiFi. You shall respect R.O.B. and Lord O'Donnell! See ya on WiFi, SiFi.
I disrespect him because talking Pokemon suck.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Lucario is simply the most intelligent Pokemon. Talking is a sign of great intelligence.

So is clairivoyance, but so many Pokemon have that it's stupid.
 

Snack

Bluebird; Even If Happiness Is Close By...
3Dejong said:
Lucario is simply the most intelligent Pokemon. Talking is a sign of great intelligence.

So is clairivoyance, but so many Pokemon have that it's stupid.
Lucario is also emo. Bleck.
 
Top