What's the easiest boss you've ever lost to?

Post-Damage Invincibility

LET ME COME BACK TO THE 'SHROOM!
Banned User
I died a lot on Mangoruby for some reason while finishing the harder difficulty where the game is mirrored. My friend lost to the Red and Blue Goomba. I told him I wasn't amazed the he could lose, I was amazed that he did lose.

I hate those Bowser Jr. fights in NSMB! I always fall for the shells, spikes, or obstacles on the floor! :'( :mad:

Egg Beetle. It took me awhile to realize that you can boost into him when the claws are open and then keep boosting into him when he's in the barrel roll.

SKmarioman said:
Egg Beetle. It took me awhile to realize that you can boost into him when the claws are open and then keep boosting into him when he's in the barrel roll.
This is in Marioverse. Still Egg Beetle was very very easy

oh i hated the Bouldergeist Boss From Super Mario Galaxy it was hard and easy at the same time lol

Yoshidude99 said:
SKmarioman said:
This is in Marioverse. Still Egg Beetle was very very easy
Out of the Mario games it would probably be Dino Piranha.

Sometimes even when a boss is easy you lose due to human error.

Bowser in would 1 in New Super Mario Bros.

Sorbetti in SMG2. When I hurt him I was like 'OMG how'd I do that?"

Twist said:
I once died on the first Goomba in Super Mario Bros., though that was intentional on my part.

That's technically not a boss though

I died on the first Goomba in New Super Mario Bros., BTW

Relax, it's the easiest boss you've ever lost to. It's supposed to be kinda ridiculous.

Yoshidude99 said:
RandomGuy said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Bowser in would 1 in New Super Mario Bros.
HOW did you die!?!?!
THERE'S A PLATFORM RIGHT THERE ABOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bowser Jr is easier
I did not know what to do on my first try and I beat Bowser Jr. on my first try.

Back