Eight

I refer to it that way because that's how it's spelt.

But it's called New Wikisburg on Userpedia... Never mind, you can spell it your way.

Ok, so obviously this story is on a short hiatus. I should get back to writing late night chapters once I can get Internet security back on my Laptop.

So hang tight, no one!

Are sign ups still available?

I'll sign up.

Like at least a cameo.

I finally got some protection for my computer, so I'll probably get another chapter done by tomorrow, if not by today :)

Alright, Thank you all for being patient, as I am glad to say, the hiatus is over. Part 4 has been released!

I'm pretty fucking impressed, but there's some minor errors- mostly commas and punctuation.

This is looking...great, though.

I really like it.

Yeah, I'm good with spelling, but punctuation wasn't my strong subject.

But I'm glad you like it. :)

Hero, but...with a relation to Willy.

I kind of am him...well, just one of him, anyways. Willy on Wheels 3.

Travis Touchdown said:
Hero, but...with a relation to Willy.

I kind of am him...well, just one of him, anyways. Willy on Wheels 3.

Signed you up.

Huh, I didn't know that. I still respect you all the same, if not even more. It takes a lot of guts to own up to being a former spammer/troll. ;)

I'll try and get another out by today.

It'll be a bit hard to do it on the IPad, but I'll try anyway.

I'm afraid that I cannot get another one out today, iPad ran out of power while I had quite a bit put in, so that's the bottom line, really.

Good. I think I'll stick you in as a villain, but you won't be sided with any of the trolls.

With that, I'm happy to report that Chapter 5 is halfway released. I'll be adding more to it tomorrow.

Back