Eight

Specific Neptune

how're you doin'
Pronouns
Any
I started my Story Eight, and thought maybe it would need a topic.

So you can talk about the story, any improvements, and you can sign up here if you want.

Link to the story: http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Eight

I also brought out the first part.

Thanks, and i hope you enjoy it.

LotR references are usually a good sign.

It was fairly good, although not much has happened yet. I'm interested to see where you take the whole idea of having a notorious spammer being a main hero.

Dr. Javelin said:
Magus said:
LotR references are usually a good sign.
Yeah, but what happened to Oh Good Lord?

In all reality, it sucked like hell. Parodies of awesome movies just never work.

I wanted to try something different from Lord of the Rings, but still gaining inspiration from Lord of the Rings.

I'll sign up. Also: Is Pikax an actual Bulbapedia user, or did you just make him up because you're not a user there?

Very good. Also, can I sign up please?

Anyway. I like where this is going. Good writing and it's set up for a good story.

Cap'n Falcon said:
I'll sign up. Also: Is Pikax an actual Bulbapedia user, or did you just make him up because you're not a user there?

Pikax does exist, but I knew him through Wikia Userpedia. He suddenly disappeared one day, so i'm not sure if he's a bulbapedia user or not.

EDIT: Signed both of you up.

Kingbowser99 said:
Cap'n Falcon said:

Pikax does exist, but I knew him through Wikia Userpedia. He suddenly disappeared one day, so i'm not sure if he's a bulbapedia user or not.

Gracias.
How frequently do you expect to update this?

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Cap'n Falcon said:

Gracias.
How frequently do you expect to update this?

I'm hoping to be able to release a chapter a week, but I've been known to upload one part, then miss the deadline.

It's an interesting style and does remind me of the Hobbit.

Which I absolutely hated.

But I will try to read this. Not a lot happened in this particular chapter, but it's early and I'm assuming you are setting up the story.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
It's an interesting style and does remind me of the Hobbit.

Which I absolutely hated.

But I will try to read this. Not a lot happened in this particular chapter, but it's early and I'm assuming you are setting up the story.

You hated the Hobbit?

:'(

I tried to read it but I absolutely could not get through it. It noted me to death.

Quick question: I don't have a Userpedia account, and I thought I signed up. Do I have to get a Userpedia account and sign up on the talk page?

EDIT: I didn't see my name. Gah, this post is useless now.

Cap'n Falcon said:
Quick question: I don't have a Userpedia account, and I thought I signed up. Do I have to get a Userpedia account and sign up on the talk page?

EDIT: I didn't see my name. Gah, this post is useless now.

Bit of confusion there? :P

If you want I'll change it to something better?

EDIT: Awesome, Zero signed up!

I'd like my name changed slightly. It's Ultraluigi with a lowercase L, not UltraLuigi.

Chapter 3 has been released.

OH CRAP IT JUST BOUGHT DOWN THE WATER TOWER!! WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER RELEASED IT!!

One question: Why do you refer to New Wikisburg as New Wikisberg? Is that its name in the story?

Back